The Dark New 2024 Twist To Trump's Election Denialism

So Rudy Roo Roo is hoping the word “goofy” will become associated with Gov. Walz? Good luck with that, you weirdo.

55 Likes

Probably should be past tense.

At this point, sad to say, I’m sure my body contains lead left over from pre-mid-70s fuel emissions, mercury from the mercurochrome my mom used on my wounds, and who knows what else. We have done quite a job on the planet and ourselves.

38 Likes

We 1964 babies are having a moment!

18 Likes

I like your happy ending.

23 Likes

:100:

3 Likes

They are big, wacky boys. Flynn loves to play with devices and electronics (frequently turns on the clothes washer), while Nick is addicted to licking glass. Anything glass.

20 Likes

Same old, same old. His act is stale.

Judy Woodruff might be ahead of the story but

To be sure, there’s some ambiguity about the reporting that the veteran journalist referenced. Axios published a report last week, for example, that said the former American president and the Israeli prime minister have privately discussed a possible Gaza hostage and ceasefire deal. The reporting was not independently verified by MSNBC or NBC News, and Netanyahu’s office denied its accuracy in a statement soon after.

With Trump and Beni, where there is smoke theire is often a bonfire.

33 Likes

42 Likes

Goofy does not have the same connotations as weird. We all know someone that is goofy and fun to hang out with. No one wants to hang out with the weird dude.

@arrendis I know your thoughts and feelings on weird. I don’t consider you or your friends weird. Maybe because I was in a similar group.

16 Likes

Ya know - Elizabeth had more courage that this pantywaste!

Elizabeth in uniform - serving her country during WWII … SUCKER? I think NOT!

76 Likes

Newsmax anchor: "Coming to us live from Four Seasons Total Landscaping . . . "

40 Likes

Donald Trump is textbook pathological.

17 Likes

Pot calling the bone china black.

6 Likes

Those are 5 very scary words.

The scariest:

Trump is our new President.

30 Likes

Re: “fact checking”
The Glenn Kessler “Fact Checker” of the DNC has been so egregiously one-sided, bending over backwards to make the Democrats look worse than the Convicted Felon and his Party of Co-conspirators, that fellow Post column ist Alexandra Petri wrote an excellent satire of it, which you can read at:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2024/08/21/dnc-speech-fact-check-biden-harris-satire/

An example:

*“A house divided against itself cannot stand.” *— Abraham Lincoln

Check: Actually, there is such a thing as a duplex, a house divided against itself by definition, and they stand just fine.

54 Likes

“It’s such a far-fetched scheme that I feel some hesitation in warning about it. It feels like tinfoil hat territory.”

All the nation’s police, intelligence and security agencies went to bed on 1/5/2021 with the same mindset. A failure of imagination continually benefits Trump’s plots.

37 Likes

What Shapiro should say: Trump’s just mad because I refuse to acknowledge that he’s better looking than the VP.

16 Likes

WATCH THIS - THEN TELL US WHO IS GOOFY !

36 Likes

15 Likes

The intent is for delayed or rejected certifications to create enough chaos and uncertainty to deny Harris 270 electoral votes and send the matter to the House of Representatives to resolve.

Sweeping the Upper Midwest and Southwest states should take care of that possibility.

36 Likes