The Dark New 2024 Twist To Trump's Election Denialism

Trump is miserable and I hope Gov. Shapiro has beefed up his security.

41 Likes

The five scariest words in America: A federal judge in Texas

83 Likes

Not to mention the daughters of Joe and Tim who are social workers. Not accessory design plagiarists

60 Likes

It’s the hardest thing he’ll ever touch………

11 Likes

On behalf of my Grandfather, Class of 1926, it is MIT.

19 Likes

Just not forward thinkers. What are they doing that will get them patents and sales in China?

13 Likes

More proof that rethugs are SO MUCH BETTER at running the economy than Ds. /s

ETA. Ds had an unfair advantage. They always took over after the rethugs had put the country into a recession. Job growth was bound to happen.

35 Likes

“The highly overrated Jewish Governor”? Yeah, because his religion is the most important thing.

And no, you stupid, stupid man, you haven’t done crap for anybody … though Bibi plays you like a fiddle (and if it weren’t for Ben-Gvir and his ilk, Bibi would be on trial where he belongs).

Orange can’t go off into the dustbin of history quickly enough.

66 Likes

I don’t know who to thank for this travesty of justice but the DoJ comes to mind

98 Likes

Dog whistle

39 Likes

From yesterday, the trend is looking good

36 Likes

What makes me feel old?

Even though Obama is only four years older than me, he still seemed much older, like an older brother who’s off to college while I’m still at home negotiating high school.

Whereas Harris would have been my year. She’s 5 months older than I am.

I’ve got other examples, but I have to take a nap.

55 Likes

Your kitties are adorable! And yeah I’m damn proud of our upcoming generation(s).

26 Likes

Go ahead. Please refuse to certify the results of your red county/red state election. Your downballot candidates are also shit, and the rest of us don’t need them mucking up the system.

Looking to draw an inside straight in a goddamn knife fight. These people are morons. trump will lose the election, attempt various stupid crimes to prevent its outcome, and stroke out dead pending his reporting date.

86 Likes

Bill Clinton was correct. Dems are better for jobs.

65 Likes

Nick and Flynn were two months old in this pic. They are a LOT bigger now.

14 Likes

OT, but in keeping with the convention’s calls for a return to kindness and basic decency in our political and public life:

48 Likes

“Judy Woodruff got a little over her skis

I don’t know, man. Denials from Trump and Bibi are practically dispositive evidence in favor.

53 Likes

According to some fact checker it needs more context. Right, because Americans are known for consuming White Papers about the economy when making voting decisions.

42 Likes

Two of my favorite flavors. They must be so much fun.

8 Likes