The Dark New 2024 Twist To Trump's Election Denialism

Originally published at: The Dark New 2024 Twist To Trump’s Election Denialism

A lot of things happened. Here are some of the things. This is TPM’s Morning Memo. Sign up for the email version. The Big Lie Continues … With A Twist On the same day that the Democratic convention was highlighting Trump’s Jan. 6 transgressions, Trump himself was still fomenting election denialism at a rally in North Carolina,…

1 Like

Yep, David. Feeling a little old, but damn proud of the generations we are handing off to…

85 Likes

78 Likes

61 Likes

Another great moment at the DNC

88 Likes

36 Likes

IMG_6104

88 Likes

You’re eating plastic.

20 Likes

Keep it up, Donnie. Waive that thing around and point it at the heads of your buddies.

20 Likes

“It feels like tinfoil hat territory.”

That’s MAGA territory.

24 Likes
32 Likes

But hey, looka that guy! Now, he’s really goofy!

56 Likes

So far this convention has been glorious and such a wonderful antidote to the American carnage of the GOP.

81 Likes

Great News, Justice Thomas! Black students are not going to MTI but a least they will not be called Affirmative Action mediocrities like they did to you.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/21/us/mit-black-latino-enrollment-affirmative-action.html?unlocked_article_code=1.E04.R3CQ.xszFD3FYhcsl&smid=url-share

22 Likes
31 Likes

Oooo. You sure that’s not a mirror you are looking at, Rudes?

21 Likes

Hold it right there. You aren’t old. You are mature. :grinning:

The other thing is, you’re right. I see so many bright young people who will carry the torch. AOC, Hakeem, Pete the Destroyer of BS and several others.

63 Likes

To show that he’s not bigoted, Mike Lindell yells at and scolds a White kid.

I gotta walk before it gets hot. Later.

57 Likes

I see oil dripping down……

12 Likes

This guy needs to be locked up in a padded room.

41 Likes