The Craziest Moments Of Cassidy Hutchinson’s Account Of Jan. 6

I think I have to punctuate my sentences with my subordinates and co-workers with more effings and throw more tantrums if I want to move up in life and be somebody.

5 Likes

Not anyone can throw Presidential tantrums
[We’re suffering undemocratic power in all three branches–Trump, McConnell, and SCOTUS.]

1 Like

Skanky will say he was trying to give him a shoulder/back/clavicle rub to help him relax.

2 Likes

Hutchinson didn’t witness the incident herself, so it is possible she is telling the truth, but that it wasn’t told to her properly. That’s why hearsay can be a problem.

However, any of the actual witnesses who told it to Hutchinson are welcome to testify under oath in front of the committee to set the record straight.

2 Likes

She has no reason to lie about what she was told. The agents have many reasons to deny.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, I believe her. Testifying under oath is a good measure of her veracity.

However, let’s not lose sight of the fact that Hutchinson was a in-good standing member of the Trump White House during the insurrection. They all have reason to lie about their involvement in the crimes of Jan 6th.

1 Like

Ornato will be leaving the White House and is slated to return to the Secret Service to become the assistant director overseeing the agency’s Rowley Training Center

This is odd, this guy appears to have been pulled into the political side, and now they’re going to let him train new SS agents. I suspect Ernst and Young wouldn’t be the only people who’d have to cheat on ethics tests.

2 Likes

John Ratcliffe, the director of national intelligence, told Hutchinson that Trump’s effort to overturn the election could be “dangerous, either for our democracy, or the way things were going for the 6th,” she recalled.

And yet he let the rat go right off the cliff.

They reflexively lie about everything, even when it doesn’t directly mock the Pumpkin Traitor, as this does.

One thing struck me about Hutchinson’s testimony. She is 25, very junior despite her rapid rise in rank. She most often referred to these fellows by first name, Mark, Pat, Rudy, Tony, suggesting she was on friendly terms with all of them. I was eerily uncomfortable with how she referred to her boss as either “Mark” or “Chief.” Maybe I am really old school, but during my time in government, staffers routinely referred to their superiors more formally, Mr. Meadows, Mr. Cippolone, etc… I am not doubting her testimony or her tenacity in cooperating, I am just wondering about how informal and sloppy the West Wing was. And, she was clearly in over her head.

1 Like

They are far beyond the law and the rules little people have to obey.

1 Like

Gym Jordon has decided none of this is relevant because it’s all here say. He had to be schooled on what that constitutes.

Fifth Focused Flynn

Oh happens a lot. I have been much more cognizant of /s due to my ‘smart mouth’ issue.

The Foxiverse is citing this one statement and dismissing the entirety of her testimony as “hearsay.”

OT, I suppose, but she’s got to be a good model for any young women who might have watched her.
Age 25, I could not find my may to the men’s room without a map.

Well, I guess that takes care of that.

Trump wanted to bring up pardons for rioters in video on Jan. 7

I’ve always wondered why TMFWWNBN didn’t pardon all those people. I guess the best explanation is that pardoned people can’t plead the fifth, and so all his co-conspirators could be forced to testify.

On the positive side, a number of them will (had better) go to prison, and some of them will likely want to cooperate leniency.

Trump HATES Cassidy Hutchinson because her very presence reminds him how comparatively TINY, TINY his hands are …

3 Likes

Hearsay you say Fox said?
Fox would dismiss the whole day’s testimony cuz trump threw siriacha sauce and not ketchup.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available