The Biggest Reveals From Lev Parnas’ Blockbuster Rachel Maddow Interview | Talking Points Memo

Rudy Giuliani buddy Lev Parnas appeared on Rachel Maddow on Wednesday, dishing about previously unknown aspects of the pressure campaign on Ukraine that’s led to the third impeachment in American history.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1285000
1 Like

Oh

BUT HER EMAILSSSSSS …

49 Likes

I think Lev Parnas wants to be Trump’s John Dean. Very interesting interview. I would like to hear from some body language/lying experts.

40 Likes

Oh good…an actual post on the interview.

I loved his comments on BARR!!!

39 Likes

63 Likes

Big, if True.

10 Likes

Grain of salt time, sure. BUT…his interview really dovetails with so much of what we know.

27 Likes

Yes. I want to believe, but then again…

8 Likes
58 Likes

Yeah…I know…Dan Rather…

9 Likes

Trump was sounding pretty cocky today. But his ego is blinding. The rest of him is pretty dim.

13 Likes

That was three rails of Adderal talking…

26 Likes

Missing from this list is the information that Barr was in the loop. Explosive is over used but this is in that category.

Edited to acknowledge this is in there but I must have missed it when I first read it.

12 Likes

That jackass’s troubles are just beginning…

13 Likes

Exactly. What if there is a piece of Lev’s evidence that is dodgy? That will be all that matters.

5 Likes

Lev said in the interview: “Barr was on the team”

You can’t get more damning than that without fingerprints or DNA samples,

32 Likes

"He went on to say that Attorney General Bill Barr was “in the loop.”

JFC!!! BOOM!!!

It might take more than 2 weeks to convict the motherfucker in the White House???

29 Likes

Hope this guy has really good security.

34 Likes

I didn’t watch–Don’t have a tv (although, of course, I have a drtv :smiley:). So, in what way(s) did he mean about Barr being on the team?

3 Likes

One can’t ignore the fact that Lev himself is dodgy.

12 Likes