Texas Secretary Of State Claims There’s Not Enough Paper For Voter Registration Forms | Talking Points Memo

Lynch mob. The answer is always “lynch mob.”

Funny you should pick that picture. Wasn’t it Samson (my male kitty’s name…yes, Samson and Delilah) who jumped on the lion’s back and ripped it apart, not Hercules? And then he found bees and honey in the carcass. Following that, he posed a riddle about it to his 30 Phillistine guests, who cheated by getting the answer from his wife, so to pay the wager he owed them (a bunch of garments), he went and murdered 30 Phillistines and took their clothes hahahahaha…I soooooo love Samson…NMNQ!!!

Now Samson and the lion, they got in attack
And Samson he walked up on the lion’s back
You read about this lion, he killed a man with his paw
Samson got hands up round the lion’s jaw
He ripped that beast, killed it dead
And the bees made honey in the lion’s head

If I had my way
If I had my way
If I had my way
I would tear this whole building down
Tear this whole building down!

Yep…here’s how I named them:

1 Like

Comment of the week!

1 Like

“Paper too cheap to meter”

Pffft!

Details…details.

1 Like

Man, there were only 199 Nazi leaders to prosecute? I would have sworn that more people were involved in that whole “destroy western civilization and replace it with a sterile simulacrum of same” project. And we’re not taking into account the whole mass murder of millions of people thingy.

I guess the Germans are truly the most efficient multitaskers in human history!

So there are people who do not have the “privilege” of waiting for the Trump investigations to play themselves out? Who are these people? And why is waiting for this court ruling a “privilege?” A “privilege” as opposed to…what, exactly? I’m assuming you mean a downtrodden group of people somewhere for whom you white knight on comment boards?

How…how does that even work?

If you strike at a king, you must kill him.

The prosecution has one chance for a metaphorical kill, and I don’t want them fucking it up. If it takes time, then it takes time.

It’s too bad that the complainers never went into the law themselves: think of how speedy our justice system would be if only they’d taken the time out their busy lives to change it!

1 Like

We (Tiger and I) have agreed I can use “the Vulcan Death Grip” and he will not complain. I get his mouth open and apply the pill to the back of his tongue and then because of the tongue rasp cats have he has no choice but to swallow the pill.

2 Likes

That’s more frequent than once every minute and a half. So basically, he took the Fifth for every question.

2 Likes

Wow. I didn’t know that the bar for “failed state” rested at the bottom of the Marianas Trench. So, which American states haven’t experienced some kind of shortage? Haven’t failed to deliver some necessary service at one point or another?

And of course, by your definition, every 2nd and 3rd world country on the planet is actually a “failed state,” given that they experience all kinds of shortages. India? Failed state. China? Failed state. Nigeria? Failed state.

Outside of Western Europe and parts of the British Commonwealth, what states aren’t failed?

And, more importantly, what should we do about this, if anything?

P.S. Shitting on Texas may make you feel smug and superior in the short run, but in the long run accomplishes nothing. So, maybe come up with a better plan?

They lacked the subtlety of Havelock Vetinari

I always find it strange that the people who yearn for human extinction never volunteer to go first…

Still has to write in the spouse, pickup truck and hound dog.

4 Likes

We just wrap any pill we have to give OUR kitty in BOLOGNA (or as it is pronounced BALONEY in most of America). Never have a problem.

My kitties LOVE their baloney.

1 Like

My guy would unwrap the bologna and pass judgement on the pill within. meat consumed. Pill left behind.

1 Like

Helpful hint here is that the article is mostly in the context of organizations conducting voter registration drives, who do have internet access and a printer.

I stand corrected and will correct.

1 Like

I have cats. Does anyone write country songs mentioning their cat?

Well, actually - your question demonstrates yet once again that the Internet is a truly wondrous thing. :cowboy_hat_face:

And here’s a couple more comprehensive lists:

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available