Texas AG Threatens Providers Who Comply With Abortion Court Order

:musical_score:Did it his way…

9 Likes

To follow on, Rob Reiner is coming out with this:

I’m not sure if his creation of the mockumentary genre will sew confusion, or provide cover.
16 Likes

“Pale Horse” is a Revelation reference.

23 Likes

Elvis fatally shot his 25-in RCA TV because Robert Goulet was on it. I don’t own a firearm, so I can’t do the same when Neil Diamond is on the radio, but I’d like to.

12 Likes

And Texans have elected him three times, even though he was under federal indictment. The Texas Senate acquitted him on serious corruption accusations. All you can conclude is that the man is aligned with Texas values.

36 Likes

Donald Trump is trying to turn the Classified Information Procedures Act on its head in the Mar-a-Lago case. If U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon lets him do so, it will probably be the first appeal Special Counsel Jack Smith makes in the criminal case. Stay tuned.

A question. It is unclear (to me) whether the CIPA Sec 4 process is ex parte per the statute, or just in practice. Makes a big difference in the amount of appellate mud Trump can stir up with this stunt. And the risk to Cannon of playing along.

4 Likes

Own the libs. Essentially a big middle finger to fact checking.

9 Likes
13 Likes

No, no, nopity, no. The pain meds are not your friends. Run (very carefully)!

5 Likes

It isn’t. And it wasn’t. We pissed away an entire generation of American and Arab youth. And for what? Another goddamn war, cheered on by oligarchs, that accomplished nothing while everyone else suffers. Not everyone, but smart people, can learn from the mistakes of others.

18 Likes

But the memory lingers on…

5 Likes

20 Likes

THIS is why Elon Musk bought Twitter. THIS is his SUCCESS. Just like Libs of TikTok, DCDraino, Kyle Becker, Tim Pool, CatTurd, Laura Loomer, Julie Kelly, Alex Jones (who Musk is saying he will return to Twitter), NEWSMAX, FAUX NEWS, OAN, RAV, and all the rest…THEY ARE ALL STOCHASTIC TERRORISTS CONSTANTLY SIGNALING WHO THE TARGETS OF THE INTIMIDATION, DEATH THREATS AND VIOLENCE NEED TO BE. This is all part and parcel of the neofascist subjugation and extermination process. THE MESSAGE: SUCCUMB OR DIE.

☀️👀

@zei_squirrel

recently Bari Weiss put a kill target on Refaat Alareer, a Palestinian writer and reporter in Gaza, for daring to joke about the baby in oven hoax. The Israeli regime, whose members follow her every word, have now killed him. Bari Weiss killed Refaat Alareer

I. FUCKING. MENTIONED.

Just to note:

☀️👀

@zei_squirrel

the baby in oven hoax has been exposed by Israeli reporters and the regime itself. The lie went too far even for them and they’re worrying it will “hurt our propaganda”. Will any of the vile scumbags who repeated it face any consequences? Bari Weiss, John Podhoretz? Of course not

HER POST REMAINS PROUDLY STILL UP ON TWITTER, BECAUSE THE MURDER AND INTIMIDATION BROUGHT ABOUT BY STOCHASTIC TERRORISM IN THE FORM OF DISINFO PROPAGANDA IS THE ENTIRE FUCKING POINT.

ETA:

NOTE THE TIME SIGNATURES AND THAT SHE POSTED IT AFTER THE DEBUNKING.

17 Likes

My reaction to the fact that Ziegler is making videos of the trysts is that they were intended to entrap and extort the woman - she can’t say anything or quit the arrangement unless she is willing to risk the publication of the videos. She apparently was upset enough this time or desperate enough to get out of the arrangement that she took the risk. Ziegler may not get indicted, but the woman is probably free of the ongoing sexual demands.

29 Likes

OT:

Brownsville Station: “Smoking in the Boys’ Room”

12-year-old kid: :Hold my glow-stick.

27 Likes

These fuckers don’t even try to hide it anymore, do they?

I’m referring to Revelation 6:8, which reads (in the King James version)

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Other English translations use more modern syntax, and “Hell” is often translated as “Hades”, but the gist is the same.

24 Likes

25 Likes

I didn’t realize that the pill mills, and meth labs were located in cities?

6 Likes

Trumps DC trial is never happening either…

2 Likes

“Wisconsin Attorney General Josh Kaul, a Democrat, has not publicly announced that an investigation is underway.”

To me, I am very grateful that all the Fraud Elector schemes are working out as they have. Overall. But awfully late, a whole election cycle allowed most of the elected R criminals to keep their seats and avoid real consequences. Not only avoiding real consequences, but basically getting off without public exposure/investigation. MAGAt Mike Johnson’s role, for instance, went completely unnoticed - not to mention Jordan/Perry and others who took an active hand on J6. 20+ state AGs also stepped right into the bear-trap and it didn’t go off.

Basically the folks involved in the Fraud Electors have pled guilty or signed statements that indicate their guilt…regardless if their acts didn’t rise to criminality. They are admitting how wrong it was, how it was used fraudulently, and it is bringing daylight to the efforts and making it into Public Record. Dems need to make huge hay off of this, since it ensnares whole tribes of R royalty in swing states…and their willingness to flush every citizen’s vote down the toilet.

My contention since the beginning of the J6C public hearings, is that this is great Media fodder. We already whiffed completely in 2020 to hold all the R Senators responsible for their abdication with Chumps Impeachment I (I remember vividly how that was going to be hung around their necks in the next election(s). Narrator: “It wasn’t”). Dems whiffed on that big in 2020.

Going after Chump, certainly, is important. But going after the elected officials who grabbed ankles for 4 years…culminating in a coup attempt…was more important. With the Fraud Electors, causing distrust and humiliation around the R Royalty in each state is PR Gold. They LEAPED at criminal/semi-criminal attempts to disenfranchise millions of their own citizens and now there is evidence and pleadings. But Dems, and the J6C whiffed on that also in '22; preferring to concentrate on Chump and a few unelected, out-of-government officials and with Cheney’s help, rehabbing the R officials as decent people who wouldn’t step over the line.

Chump is a bottomless black hole. No amount of shaming and heaping evidence and yammering about how horrible he is has any effect. It’s the 100s of R elected and party officials and state power brokers that would have really put them in a bind. Letting this all play out legally is fine…but politics is where the payday is and Dems need to use all of this relentlessly as '24 nears. Politics doesn’t require proof/facts/guilty pleas. It requires narrative, the proof and facts are just icing on the cake. As far as I know, not a single R senator got hoisted for their Impeachment I and II actions…in '20 or '22. And 150 R congressional and senatorial coup-plotters weren’t seriously challenged at all on their oath-breaking and traitorous actions. Dem party can’t sit around HOPING that voters were paying attention or remember what happened, they need to make it the starring narrative. It really happened, there is tape, there are court findings and testimony and guilty pleas. Dem party needs to make reels and reels of generic short-story ad blanks that Dem candidates can use as templates coast-to-coast.

25 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available