Texas AG Threatens Providers Who Comply With Abortion Court Order

A lot of things happened. Here are some of the things. This is TPM’s Morning Memo. Sign up for the email version.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1475427

Israel will never recover from its current military operation. Of course, Israel is too strong and has too many powerful allies to become a failed state. However, at least in my lifetime, its reputation as a ‘liberal democracy’ is trashed. Also, if you think Israel’s current path is bad, just wait to see what it does after the leveling of Gaza. Israeli military control of the Gaza strip (What’s left of it…) and the West Bank will expand exponentially. As Israel once had a certain claim to nobility, I suppose this will constitute a tragedy.

53 Likes

{Heavy sigh}

“It’s frustrating that we’ve developed this national law enforcement intelligence-sharing network that basically takes disinformation straight from the rightwing social media fever swamps and puts it out under the imprimatur of law enforcement intelligence, so it becomes an amplifier of disinformation rather than a corrective to that disinformation,” German said.

The BlueLeaks trove was obtained and released by self-described hacktivists in June 2020. It contains material from more than 200 law enforcement agencies, including intelligence material disseminated by federally sponsored umbrella bodies such as fusion centers and high-intensity drug-trafficking area (Hidta) programs.

33 Likes

BAD PUPPY. Get off YOur mom. NSFW!

Note: Lilith is getting spayed this weekend.

35 Likes

For me, just looking at Paxton induces formication.

17 Likes

BUT the FBI is Targeting the catholics!

12 Likes

Here’s my other dog, Boris.

40 Likes

"Christ, what an asshole." – Lucy van Pelt

22 Likes

I hope they lock her up for a long, long time…

48 Likes

Conservative consulting group rebrands with new name after leader met with white supremacist Nick Fuentes (msn.com)

Two months after its leader was caught hosting white supremacist Nick Fuentes, a prominent consulting firm for far-right candidates and groups is operating under a new name.

In a Nov. 13 filing with the Texas Secretary of State, an attorney for Pale Horse Strategies LLC wrote that the firm would also conduct future business under the name “West Fort Worth Management LLC.”

The firm is owned by former state Rep. Jonathan Stickland, and is heavily involved in right-wing politics in Texas.

Pale Horse Strategies has already used the new name to recruit for job openings on a website for right-wing groups, advertising for copywriter and event coordinator positions. The summaries for the jobs, however, include the name “Pale Horse Strategies” and invite potential candidates to apply if they “would be a good fit for this position at PHS.”

The move comes as Pale Horse Strategies and Stickland remain at the center of a firestorm over the firm’s relationship with Fuentes and other antisemitic figures.

Fuentes is a prominent and avowed admirer of Adolf Hitler who has called for a “holy war” against Jews; questioned if the Holocaust happened and compared its 6 million victims to cookies being baked in an oven; encouraged his followers to beat women; and fantasized about marrying a 16-year-old when he is 30 because that’s “right when the milk is good.”

21 Likes

I :heart: Neil :diamonds:
I :clubs: baby seals
I :spades: my cat

29 Likes
27 Likes

1im_happy_to_announce_that_george_santos

56 Likes

Monster!

9 Likes
20 Likes

Satire, Humor, Own the libs?

8 Likes

True now more than ever:

95 Likes

Who’s gets a tougher sentance?

• The son of a GOP congress person who stole a car, rammed the doors of a hospital, intentionally crashed into a police cruiser, and killed a police deputy?
  • Hunter Biden

0 voters

20 Likes

WHat’s wroNG with Neil DIamond?

24 Likes

Seems to be catching
Lindsey Graham Fired F-Bomb at General in Heated Border Battle: Report (msn.com)
Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., reportedly cursed out a general during a classified briefing of senators by top military and national security officials.

Graham’s outburst erupted during a meeting Tuesday about U.S. aid to Ukraine and Israel that quickly morphed into securing the U.S.-Mexico border amid a push by Republicans, according to Mediaite, citing reporting by NBC’s Lisa Desjardins.

The briefing reportedly included new Chairman of the Joint Chiefs General Charles Q. Brown, who was joined by the secretaries of defense and state as well as the director of national intelligence.

At one point an unidentified senator pressed Brown, asking if he had ever been to the border. Brown responded that he’s from Texas, Desjadins reported on X

Graham then angrily fired back: “Can we f—ing get someone in here who knows anything?” sources told Desjardins.

36 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available