Ted Cruz Can’t Believe A Lawmaker Is Trying To Legislate Away A Man’s Reproductive Rights | Talking Points Memo

And me. :grinning:

1 Like

Whataburger

1 Like

Clearly, this went way over his head.
Not that he’s all that quick on the up take to begin with…

We’d better put a lid on the puns before the pun police go into action.

OT

Good News.

4 Likes

I think it is going too far… too fast. First there should be background tests, then licensing for the use of sperm, then periodic certification for the prevention of transmitting stupidity… whoops, we’d all fail the last part on the first round… never mind.

1 Like

“Everyone knows I never had them in the first place.” FIFY

Odd a Conservative who has zero self awareness, color me shocked.

1 Like

Cruz is so dumb!

1 Like

Very time I see his earnest wunderkind face I just want to slap it. But Deb Fisher is the worst.

Hey Ted, get used to it, just like women have had to.

Ted believes a vasectomy makes it impossible to achieve an erection.

Let’s be real…this gives us an indication of just how detached from reality our representatives really are…to be this insulated from the critical issues facing Americans especially concerning women’s health and fire arms underscores the need for a new group of people who can think in terms of human decency and desperately needed reform.

1 Like

Ted isn’t actually that detached from reality, but he knows that the kind of jerks who vote for him will eat this up. Morally speaking, I think that’s worse than being as stupidly malinformed as, say, Gohmert or Inhofe.

5 Likes

If only Rafael had been clipped

1 Like

Ted is just as worried that a vasectomy makes it impossible to achieve an election.

1 Like

No disputing that. Fischer never speaks, takes a stand or makes a statement of any kind. Just a occasional ceremonial ritual, totally worthless. Sasse likes to pretend he is superior morally, while being totally depraved in ethics. Anytime he feels a little pressure for anything, he makes a statement supporting some measure to control women.

1 Like

Did you read any of his book about how kids these days? It was really awful.

And Stephen Miller, too.

1 Like

Stephen Miller, new bridegroom. Oy vey.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available