Ted Cruz Can’t Believe A Lawmaker Is Trying To Legislate Away A Man’s Reproductive Rights | Talking Points Memo

Of course its a protest bill.

Cruz was just the first to be stupid enough to speak out on it…which was the entire point of the bill in the first place; to point out the wrongness of these anti-abortion bills.

36 Likes

Exactly. Cruz isn’t dumb. He knows exactly what point Rep. Hollis was making with her bill, and the point he’s making is, “the government should control your body, but not mine!”

22 Likes

In the case of Stephen Miller, go do it now, who knows what is going to come out of his union to another concentration camp loving woman.

7 Likes

I do use understatement once in a great while and assure you I don’t think the woman seriously thinks all those men should be forced to get vasectomies. Just seems like that needed to be said. :wink:

14 Likes

A sad and beleaguered child with a life of questions and few party invites.

5 Likes

I am way behind, we had 6, and I still have mine.

Ted Cruz has two daughters. When they are teenagers, I trust he’ll explain the difference to them. :kissing_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

One offspring was enough for us. And now we have one grandchild.

3 Likes

“In May, Alabama passed a severe anti-abortion law making the procedure entirely illegal unless the mother’s health is in danger…”

Personally, I believe this law should have three exceptions:

1. Rape

2. Incest

3. Whenever the hell a woman chooses one for herself, without some mansplaining jackass with a Y-chromosome or an “R” behind their name having any g-ddamn thing to say about it

But that’s just me.

58 Likes

There’s nothing like a threatened sac to trigger a Dominionist like Ted Cruz, son of Seven Mountains ‘apostle’ Rafael Cruz.

4 Likes

Well, the day has come, finally talking about men and reproduction and somehow it doesn’t sit too well. What a surprise. You can make laws and take away all kinds of rights for women, but putting any of this on men and you’ve lit a fire. Poor guys. :upside_down_face:

20 Likes

Look, they still have the choice to move away from family, friends, and everything they’ve ever known. Or get on a bus. Or is that still like a death-penalty thing? This right-to-life thing sure is confusing.

14 Likes

:kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Alabama state Rep. Rolanda Hollis’ (D) bill requiring men to undergo vasectomies […]

Just in time for Valentine’s Day.

7 Likes

L.A. ain’t liking him.

28 Likes

Good!
Every goober should be confronted on this child abuse scheme

13 Likes

I hear he’s one of the most brilliant minds of his generation.

Or maybe that’s just being colored by JM’s man crush.

2 Likes

Yeah. Nebraskans who aren’t disappointed by Ben Sasse are a disappointment to the rest of us.

10 Likes

This is a stupid stunt which won’t change any minds

1 Like

What could possibly be more humiliating than being castrated by someone as incapable as Trump?

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available