Stone ‘Will Do Anything Necessary’ To Reelect Trump After Get-Out-Of-Prison Card | Talking Points Memo

Conspire with the Russians again…

Buzzfeed FOIA:

Addendum:

Someone is burnishing their coverup image here…

https://twitter.com/aryi3025/status/1282173081776279552

July 11th

Sen. Leahy: “Do you believe a president could lawfully issue a pardon in exchange for the recipient’s promise not to incriminate him?”

AG Barr: “No. That would be a crime.”

10 Likes

Absolutely.

1 Like

TPM should have included Stone’s full quote. After that, he said, “In addition, I will also break the law.”

3 Likes

The big clue is Trump’s abundantly obvious lack of concern for anyone other than himself, i.e., a complete lack of the empathy Roger Stone is transparently fabricating as a means to further ingratiate himself with the Narcissistic Sociopath-in-Chief. I honestly did not expect anybody in a TPM comments section to think that I might be serious about Donald J. Trump being a deeply empathetic person.

Barr will do all that he can to prevent them from “harassing” Stone.

4 Likes

It ain’t over Mofo: Let’s wait and see…

1 Like

But Mr. Stone, what if “anything necessary” includes not dressing like a pimp at the Wonka chocolate factory?

“short of breaking the law”

That’s funny.

2 Likes

Translation: Prepare for some MAJOR Rat-Fuckery from Roger Stone and his Russian pals.

3 Likes

He is still a convicted felon. Is he allowed to do campaign work or be a member of orange diarrhea’s campaign? When I worked for a US Senate campaign, I had to go through through background checks etc and would not have been hired if I was a felon.

2 Likes

I hope Stone winds up on a ventilator.

1 Like

Gather the rats. Roger’s gonna fuck 'em now.

2 Likes

The epitome of the Florida Man.

1 Like

I believe the Tangerine Tyrant campaign background check makes sure you are a convicted felon, or are at the very least suspected of a crime.

3 Likes

Shit meet fan…:joy:

It will be necessary to eradicate COVID19. So get us some damned quality masks, test kits and labs equipped to give results in a day.

Dear lord media, please do not step on this cow pie. Doing so just makes you complicit in tyRumps attempt at changing the conversation away from Russias targeting our women and men in Afghanistan.

DO NOT LET TRUMP PULL YOUR STRINGS LIKE HE DID SO SUCCESSFULLY IN 2016!

2 Likes

Kill? (As in the 135,000 conscience-free Covid-19 deaths because the Trump administration is a complete farce and a failure?)

2 Likes

Other than his epic whine, has Trump actually signed the commutation order.

It seems like a convicted felon who doesn’t show up for his incarceration is a fugitive.

1 Like

I like yours better. Lots better.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available