Stone ‘Will Do Anything Necessary’ To Reelect Trump After Get-Out-Of-Prison Card | Talking Points Memo

Perhaps that’s how we can get trump to take real action on Covid-19 - start coloring maps blue!

As you might expect, T didn’t follow any normal protocol. Supposed to be serving sentence and not appealing. This is straight up corrupt favoritism.

1 Like

What?? Not going to break the law? Why stop now? It already worked like a charm!

Which begs the question, was the commutation legal?

1 Like

Guaranteed, dirty tricks is about all he knows anything about.

Biggest crowds ever!!!

1 Like

It’s a feature, not a bug.

This is why I’m actually worried about Stone’s release. He is now free and clear to use his wiles to create the ultimate rat-fuck against the American people, and he will get the full protection of the administration and its DOJ. Unlike the clueless dotards who work for trump, Stone is clever enough to pull it off.

Really? Really? Stone blew the whistle on himself on Twitter multiple times. He never keeps his mouth shut.

He’s been caught once. When that happens it is very difficult to make it work again.

1 Like

Were that the case, he would not be a convicted felon.

1 Like

Well, there’s smart and then there’s clever. Stone is an arrogant blabbermouth, but all his life he’s gotten away with ratfucking people, because he knows how to cover his ass legally. If he gets caught, he just works the system and uses compliant crooks as a shield - trump and Barr, in this case.

His shit-stained fingerprints have been all over every single Republican ratfuck since the Nixon era. He always gets away with it and wins the admiration of the people he loves the most. He’ll get away with this too.

I don’t think he gives a shit about that. It won’t stop him from doing the same thing all over again - just sneakier next time.

1 Like

Well, if it’s not even a thing, then it can’t be legal.

My point was that he’s not all that clever after all.
Just loud and childish.

Everything in this universe is transitory and I think Roger is done for.

Just because he got away with it in the past does not automatically guarantee he will continue to. Hell half the people who used to work with him are on our side this time - the Lincoln Project.

So he could be a fugitive from justice.

There are so many things to say about that, none of them good.

1 Like

I give him props for constructing some pretty clever takedowns, like the Franken incident - timed perfectly to eviscerate a powerful Republican enemy.

He’s the senior statesman of ratfuckery, working in collaboration with every enemy of the truth, like Project Veritas and a host of other slimy partners in crime (Manafort & Atwater, for instance). We want to think he’s stupid, but he’s not afraid to lie, cheat and steal, and he’s been very successful. It took decades for him to be prosecuted, and now he’s free to keep on doing the only thing he does well.

I think he’s still got enough allies in all the right places to keep him useful for a long time. He could cause major chaos between now and the election.

What if he pulls off a Franken-type smear on Biden? The DOJ indicts Biden and frog-marches him to jail? Think it couldn’t happen? Nothing is too dirty or corrupt for this administration.

1 Like

Let’s hope it’s one Jared was involved with.

2 Likes

The DOJ doesn’t indict people. That requires an attorney from the DOJ presenting sufficient evidence to a Grand Jury such that it finds probable cause for an indictment.

Sure maybe you’re right about Roger. But his partner, Julian, is not available this time and I doubt people will fall for a Franken smear of Biden this late in the game particularly. They tried, it went nowhere. It’s dead now. But sure - you can think up all kinds of things that he might do.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available