Stewart Rhodes Faces Sentencing for Sedition – TPM – Talking Points Memo

Rhodes Choler.

3 Likes

Sounds more like The Onion.

These federal felons won’t need to worry about elections when they’re released. By and large they’ll not be voting for a long time…if ever.

4 Likes

I’d rather prefer shunned, with nothing to show on ppv or even basic cable.

2 Likes

Thankfully, she doesn’t run the planet. She’s just a fucking lunatic.

1 Like

Hey! That’s an idea.

1 Like

I see what you did there.

OT (and after almost 500, why not?)

On making Russia pay:

Surely $300bn is only a fraction of what the Russian bastards need to pay.

6 Likes

Good day, all:

10 Likes

I suspect that “stripper” is traditional, if you can get one.

Gadz! 18 years ago I was…well…older. LOL

2 Likes

I wish this were true, but it presumes that they are limited to replaying the same script. The Bundys have not waited for such formal processes to occur.

1 Like

Rhoads Cholera?

3 Likes

All I know is that the dad in Father Knows Best had a gray flannel suit job and Jane Wyman stayed home and cooked the roast, and as far as I know, that is what the Republican party wants for the future.

1 Like

We have to wear suits? Even at home? And it will be awkward if we are all married to Jane Wyman, especially since she is dead.

Yale, BA and JD

2 Likes

Kavadope and Slinging Sammy Alito added to the Yale Rogue’s Gallery.

Feel free to start up a Hahvahd Gallery.

3 Likes

And the only reason she was at home, is that the munitions plant she worked in during WWII laid her off as soon as Robert Young came home from overseas to take back the job.

4 Likes

Saw that. I checked all the Supremes. Sotomayor is Yale, Barrett is Notre Dame and Kagan and Jackson are both Harvard. Addition: Given the composition of the SCOTUS, you’d think there weren’t any quality law schools outside of the Ivy League. We need some geographical diversity and religious diversity as well.

3 Likes

now yer talkin’

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available