Stewart Rhodes Faces Sentencing for Sedition – TPM – Talking Points Memo

Lock him up. And never let the scumbag out.

16 Likes

Well, yeah, of course he will. Just like his fat orange false idol. They can dish it out and tell others to “fuck their feelings,” but then they are the biggest little whiney weenies.

21 Likes

Yes, he’s a complete scumbag. I heard an interview of his ex-wife.

9 Likes

The apparent sexualizing of his daughters & other young kids was disgusting… but unsurprising, given the steady stream of actual groomers from the folks that insist that drag queens are the problem. It’s all projection.

45 Likes

Thru the Looking Glass.

Mandela wanted the people to choose their own leaders. Stewart sought to impose a failed President the people had rejected.

Trump lost fair and square.

23 Likes

One of the first things an abuser tries to instil is the idea that his victims have to cover up his misdeeds to spare the family the shame. So I’d probably say that the family was unflinching in revealing his misdeeds rather than use the term ‘unsparing.’

21 Likes

Rhodes’ attorney is not wrong about Trump’s culpability, but no one made Rhodes take him up on it. It does not get him off the hook himself, not one little bit.

39 Likes

I’m inspired to propose a compromise: twenty five years in prison, and then a firing squad.

9 Likes

My compliments. I still can’t tell if you’re fucking around or serious. It’s a fine line isn’t it?

6 Likes

Judge Mehta fixing to drop the hammer. Happy dying in prison, Elmer!

24 Likes

Elmer done hit the jackpot with a nice long stay in Uncle Sam’s B&B.

12 Likes

You’re losing that bet. Elmer’s a true-believing delusional.

5 Likes

But, but… Antifa!

20 Likes

I am struck by how many of these Jan. 6 defendents are using the “Trump made me do it” defense. It reminds me of Trump’s demanding the DOJ to declare the election corrupt and leave the rest to him.

17 Likes

Forget seditious conspiracy; Elmer should receive the terrorism enhancements for his domestic abuse!

16 Likes

What better defense would you suggest? They put it all in writing and then did it on video. And the dipshits who insist on taking it to trial are all so stupid that they think the righteousness of their cause is self-evident.

21 Likes

22-27 years for Elmer! Let’s give him the sendoff he deserves!

10 Likes

Really, he deserves more than 22-27, but that will do.

7 Likes

I’m no lawyer… but I don’t think that counts as anything other than a confession… it doesn’t seem to be much of a defense against the charge of, you know, participating in an attempt to overthrow the nation.

https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/status/1661764103696789506?cxt=HHwWhMC91bvp4o8uAAAA

7 Likes

Hey Rhodes! Meet you new buddy. Enjoy! :sunglasses:

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available