Stephen Miller Falsely Claims Voter Identity Is Not Confirmed For Mail-In Ballots | Talking Points Memo

Total BS…I guess he would have to actually SPEAK to someone in a state that DOES mail in voting but that would be talking to a BLUE state…

1 Like

I just can’t wrap my head around that concept. It’s natural to want to find historical parallels for someone like Miller, but I think he’s his own special kind of evil. He might be acting somewhat like Goebbels, but he’s not acting as if he were Goebbels.

11 Likes

And he said all of this on FoxNews! Who could have guessed?! Why, I thought for sure a brave kapo…I mean, a brave soul like Stephen Miller would espouse his theories to a journalist like Rachel Maddow or Joy Reid or Jim Acosta. It must have been a scheduling mix-up.

7 Likes

Nazi says what?

1 Like

I’ve never seen Chaahd! or the Cooch on any outlet other than Fox News. Propaganda must be organized and planned carefully in concert with State Media.

4 Likes

“Nobody who mails in a ballot has their identity confirmed, nobody checks to see if they are even a U.S. Citizen,” Miller added, warning that voter fraud could be “happening on a scale of potentially millions of people.”

Lying liars are gonna lie. I am holding my absentee ballot for Wisconsin in my hand. OK, put it back down so I can type with two hands. In order to get that ballot, I had to prove who I was using Wisconsin approved identification. Along with the application for the absentee ballot, I had to provide a photo of my Wisconsin approved identification, which includes an image of my face on that ID. The information on the ID has to exactly match the information in the Registrar’s (County Clerk’s) office. The ballot was mailed to me at the address provided on the ID which matched the information in the Registrar’s office.

Miller can go impale himself on a spit and rotate over high blue flames. He needs to get used to it considering where he’s gonna end up.

14 Likes

Glad there’s being a spotlight on this postal created slow down and sabotage.

7 Likes

A lot of the GOP Coc…er…Republicans vote by mail. They just say they vote ‘absentee’ and then claim you don’t understand the difference, like the Evil Barbie, Kayleigh McEnany, did a few days ago.

I was braced with this at a local watering hole just before all this COVID-19 shit happened and shot back, “I know the difference. One is an archaic term for a mail-in ballot and the other isn’t.”

3 Likes

So, Rethugs voting by mail somehow get correctly identified but “others” (I’ll let you fill in the blank) are open to fraud because no one can identify them.

Even in Trump’s stronghold Missouri, mail-in ballots must be notarized except for those of voters over 65, in long-term care facilities or suffering from serious underlying health conditions.

4 Likes

Aaron Rupar
@atrupar

5m

“No, I don’t think he did” – Trump dubiously claims that Herman Cain, who died from Covid after attending a Trump rally in which Covid was spreading without wearing a mask, didn’t catch Covid at the rally

AE7F751A-BB3F-4BAC-87A3-278A3D03F8F7

9 Likes

You got your PA ballot already? I applied for a ballot weeks ago, but no ballot yet.

“Nobody who mails in a ballot has their identity confirmed, nobody checks to see if they are even a U.S. Citizen,” Miller added

This must be for stupid people who never voted by mail. In fact, the mailed ballot process is much more rigorous than in-person:

• have to be a registered voter (i.e., a US Citizen)
  • have to apply with DL or SS number
  • ballot is sent to address on record, no exceptions
  • ballot has unique code
  • ballot requires signature, address (voter return address already printed on envelope)
  • have to swear under penalty at least twice during the process

To vote in-person around here, anyone can show up and just scribble a signature.

7 Likes

i never realized how much they actually look like each other. Pretty creepy.

2 Likes

If he didn’t catch it at the rally, then he was spreading it at the rally.

6 Likes

didn’t catch Covid at the rally

For a germophobe, Trump sure spends a lot of time pulling things out of his butt.

8 Likes

Other than the whole dying of AIDS thing, I think Miller would take that as a compliment.

4 Likes

Lying sack of shit.

3 Likes

I think he meant he completed the application to receive a ballot. We did, too, about 2 months ago. We got the primary ballot for Aug 5th, filled it out and sent it back. Not expecting the November ballot for several more weeks, maybe longer.

2 Likes

If my sister’s pet weasel took a bad picture it would look like stephen miller.

5 Likes

It is becoming increasing clear that this is all part of Trump’s plan laying the groundwork for an allegation that the election results (which now appear certain to be against Trump’s re-election) are fraudulent, cannot be trusted and therefore do not count. He and his minions have nothing to offer the majority of voters so they need to generate mistrust in the whole voting system, clearing the way for his flunkies to claim any swing state vote that doesn’t go his way was fraudulent. Doesn’t matter how ridiculous the claim - his goal is to prevent an election day victory for Biden to be declared…uncertainty, lawsuits, disgusting tweets etc all to come…

5 Likes

If I were Miller, I would be worrying more about a job after January 20,
Faux news may be downsizing, so that’s out.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available