States With Few COVID-19 Restrictions Are Spreading the Virus Beyond Their Borders

Continued needless deaths. The Damn Fool’s legacy.

1 Like

And to the lax gun laws in Northern Kentucky that keep Chicago bathed in blood.

FIFY

2 Likes

This is exactly what’s happening in KY. We’ve got a great governor who has been on it from the beginning. He just recently mandated that restaurants can no longer serve customers indoors, so idiots are driving to IN, OH, TN, and WV to do dumb shit and dragging the virus back here. Now cases in KY are exploding.

16 Likes

Because Congress has made the AFT’s job almost impossible? Police a FFL? Just a honest businessman. Audit annually? Unfair.

4 Likes

I do not understand people dying to eat out.

8 Likes

That was a long article to tell me what I already knew.

Hey, America, it’s a fucking VIRUS.

Michelle Lujan Grisham (Gov of New Mexico,) needs to get on the phone with Greg Abbott and read him the riot act about Texas.

1 Like

I will never understand that. Never.

I don’t understand any of the people who have just decided they are too tired of the virus to deal with it safely. I don’t understand what is wrong with people anymore. It’s not that hard.

5 Likes

I live three miles from a state border and can confirm the idiot migration you are seeing.

7 Likes

We have the opposite scenario here in western Wisconsin.

Minnesota shut all its bars and restaurants.

So downtown here, at night, you won’t see any Wisconsin license plates. They’re all Minnesota. We’re still totally open with live music and all that, which they can’t get in their State. So they come here, even though they have tighter restrictions, and infect us and we infect them and it’s no wonder that MN and WI have the same number of infections, daily, on average.

Hurray for freedom.

7 Likes

And Congress legislated the CDC out of doing any effective reporting on gun crimes/deaths. So what we know is probably only the tip of the iceberg.

Hoping the NRA slides off into the night at some point and stops having so much power over Congress.

3 Likes

I’m actually good with Trumpers winning Darwin awards. Sorry.

Oklahoma is running tourism ads here about how wide open Oklahoma is so come visit.

Yeah, Tulsa welcomes everyone - come get COVID where Herman Cain got it.

5 Likes

Me too - if they’d keep it to themselves. It doesn’t work that way unfortunately.

4 Likes

I get that—it’s the only reason I’m sorry.

2 Likes

I’ve posted the same damn thing myself many times and been told the same thing every time.

I get what you’re saying and I agree. I wish they’d all get COVID seriously and die off. It would solve everything.

4 Likes

If nobody sees you eating fried chicken, did it even happen??

4 Likes

People you can get take out! If you want an experience, get out the good dishes and set the fucking table and put the damn take out in serving dishes.

Jebus.

7 Likes

Doesn’t work for GOPers. Deprives them of the thrill of being mean to the wait staff and failing to leave a tip.

7 Likes

O bazinga. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy:

That’s just a failure of imagination, stevie. hahahahahaha

4 Likes