Special Master Asks Trump To Put His Money Where His Mouth Is

Special Master Asks Trump To Put His Money Where His Mouth Is

Not sure how that will happen with Donnie’s mouth encircling a giant cheeseburger.

7 Likes

The deadline for Trump to submit his response is September 30, not September 22 (today).

21 Likes

I read someplace the judge appointed another judge to help out and Trump is to pay that Judge $500/hr

16 Likes

True. It looks like Jones has some major anger issues. He isn’t right.

19 Likes

He’s still not helping his cause. He’s doing ads for his stupid products on the stand, and then finally getting mad at the statements from the parents and going back to saying it was staged? JFC he’s insane. The jury’s going to set the damages at something like 97 billion at this point.

46 Likes

One might argue he just looks like a full boil. And he just lanced himself.

12 Likes

“Special Master tells Trump to Put Someone Else’s Money where His Mouth is. Trump says he’ll get right on it.”

6 Likes

It was called yesterday when Dearie asked TFG’s attorneys, point blank, were they or were they not going to assert that any documents had been declassified. Response was mumbling and shuffling of feet.

26 Likes

Longer version:

14 Likes

Meanwhile in the Maritime Provinces things are looking pretty bad. It looks like Nova Scotia will be hardest hit.

29 Likes

The Gov. has until the 26th, tfg has until the 30th.

3 Likes

I bet he’s toyed with us for years, just willy-nilly telepathically declassifying then re-classifying before dinner to pwn us all.

15 Likes

I think this pic was taken at around the time he came to California after some wildfires and told our Governor Newsom the solution to raging wildfires would be to “clean your forest.”

“I see again the forest fires are starting,” he said at a rally in swing-state Pennsylvania. “They’re starting again in California. I said, you gotta clean your floors, you gotta clean your forests — there are many, many years of leaves and broken trees and they’re like, like, so flammable, you touch them and it goes up.”

“Maybe we’re just going to have to make them pay for it because they don’t listen to us,” he added.

The combination of assigning blame while fires still burn and offering questionable remedies have become as familiar to Californians as the conflagrations that ignite each year. Those fires have spurred a predictable response from the president: blame the Democrat-dominated state and then threaten to punish it by withholding money. He did so as fires burned in 2018, and again in 2019.

“I’ve been telling them this now for three years, but they don’t want to listen,” Trump said on Thursday. “‘The environment, the environment,’ but they have massive fires again.”

12 Likes

That’s a well known Gaelic saying from County Galway.

22 Likes

Is it REAL MONEY…or money from this source?

6 Likes

Hey Fiona, the Canadians are nice folk, turn yourself around and leave them alone!

12 Likes

Power will be out for 1-2 weeks for many. They won’t need AC at the end of September up there and it won’t be cold enough for heat. I wish our Canadian friends the best and hunker down.

21 Likes

Whatever the eventual outcome here, props to Dearie for being the first individual with any clout since TFG has been on the political scene to ‘put up or shut up’. Really a landmark.

30 Likes

One might argue he just looks like a full boil.

Yes! Jones, like these other performative grievance “commentators,” is a ripe pustule of a human being – many people just keep watching it to see that final explosion.

5 Likes

In the TFG’s earlier filing his attorneys admitted that they did not have a list, inventory or index like the DOJ had of the documents. They can work off the index submitted by the government but it is important that they justify each piece of paper. Articles, newspaper clippings are hardly going to be personal and cause harm if he does not have them. Copies of medical records are more personal but can be obtained from the health care providers. The only harm here is that all those are evidence that he held the government documents and was hiding them from the rightful owner.

16 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available