Special Master Asks Trump To Put His Money Where His Mouth Is

The Special Master overseeing Trump’s case asked the former President on Thursday to back up the multiple claims he’s been making that many people have wronged him very badly.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1433327
1 Like

This is going to sound weird, but it is almost as if Dearie thinks that we are equal in the eyes of the law.

108 Likes

Reading this article… I was smiling and had this song running through my head while envisioning how the orange buffoon would react… NSFW!!!

20 Likes

Special Master Asks Trump To Put His Money Where His Mouth Is

What money. ~ Letitia James

138 Likes

Once again Trump writes checks with his mouth his body can’t cash.
Since Trump talks out his ass, is this where he is to place the money?

17 Likes

That’s a whole lot of money.

21 Likes

Now, Judge Dearie is asking Trump to put up or shut up.

Truth is he can’t do either.

90 Likes

“By September 22”? Like today?

11 Likes

OT, but Trump’s stance in the picture topping the article is strange. It looks like he’s having balance issues and he’s about to teeter over at any second. I’m surprised he was okay with someone snapping that photo and putting it out there.

52 Likes

I think I like this Dearie fellow. Every time I hear/read his name, I still want to pinch his cheek a little, but now I want to do so in a genuine, unmocking manner.

50 Likes

Fat Boy’s bluff was finally called.

Watch him fold like a cheap table.

44 Likes

Trump’s demise is coming faster than Jerry Falwell Jr. watching a cabana boy.

98 Likes

It’s a trap!

If Donald says any of it was planted then he eliminates the possibility those particular items were his property and that they should be returned.

60 Likes

It’s from 2019, fwiw. But yes–he’s clearly a bit pigeon-toed in that shot.

11 Likes

OT but evidently this was not the only weird moment at the Alex Jones trial today, just the most disgusting. Whatever he is, he can’t help being it.

64 Likes

From the superpowers list:“There doesn’t have to be a process, as I understand it,” he told Hannity. “You’re the president of the United States. You can declassify just by saying, ‘It’s declassified.’ Even by thinking about it.” In other words… waves hands, Domine Domine Domine…Yer all Christians now.

17 Likes

Honest Don gets away with everything, until the day he doesn’t and it all falls down on his hair mop

13 Likes

Yeah I know, from when he was President, so he had a lot of say over what photos of him were “approved” and apparently that one didn’t get nixed.

4 Likes

More like “Put his mouth where my a** is.” – Dearie

3 Likes

Is it just me that thinks TFG looks like a child learning to walk…all gangly and awkward….jelly like spine….about to stumble hard……face planted into mud……

…… oh, wait……

13 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available