Special Master Asks Trump To Put His Money Where His Mouth Is

He thought it was staged, he says, and “I stand by that.”

In every picture I’ve seen of him testifying, Jones looks like a kettle at full boil. It looks like he finally blew, completely taking out his lawyer’s defense strategy.

44 Likes

Be still my heart.

11 Likes

He’s wearing those weird brown boots that he wore when he went down to see the hurricane damage (when he threw paper towels at people). That also explains the windbreaker and khakis.

I suspect it’s that he’s wearing shoes without the 3" lifts that he is used to and doesn’t know how to balance.

26 Likes

I think that’s correct.

45 Likes

Rudy in 2020 in PA telling the court- we are not talking about election fraud. It’s different to yell on social media or propaganda tv (Fox). The attorneys clam up when saying it in court.

Trump is the biggest fraud period.

14 Likes

based on the caption Then-President Donald Trump waits for his family to join him to board Marine One I’m assuming the weird stance is because he’s being buffeted by the rotor wash

9 Likes

Didn’t the Appeals Ct decision shut down the Special Master? If the Justice Dept can now look at classified documents for any purpose, what is role of Master? Or was their decision stayed pending appeal?

1 Like

Ah, the Uri Geller Defense.

(Miss Cleo: “Hold my ectoplasm.”)

35 Likes

This is so refreshing. And Trump picked him! Can’t complain (but will anyway) that he’s biased. Someone on Trump’s team thought they had an in with this former judge - and i wouldn’t be surprised if when they tried to use it, Dearie responded with indignation and no-nonsense to call his bluff.

20 Likes

The Appeals Ct decision moots the questions surrounding the classified docs, but there were other docs that Trump is claiming “executive privilege” over and he is also claiming the DOJ took “his” presidential records that he had stored at MaL. So those questions are still pertinent for the Special Master to address.

10 Likes

Good times. Can’t wait to see what insane batshittery his legal team coughs up for this one. Anything marked Top Secret is privileged because the NSA is sort of like lawyers, or something. Yeah, that’s the ticket!

6 Likes

He looks like he is making use of his adult diapers.

16 Likes

There is no defense, as I understand it - the jury is just deciding how large the check should be, the evil blob lost by default.

26 Likes

LOL. So true. Funny how all the sudden someone is standing up to him and he is jabbering like the brainless idiot is.

21 Likes

I guess you didn’t realize I was just joshing. Sorry for the confusion.

1 Like

TFG always sounded like the above-ground pool salesman from the Outer Boroughs. He thinks that if he says something nice about someone, that means that person can’t say something mean about him (no matter that the above-ground pool salesman badmouthed the first guy to another potential customer).

8 Likes

Trump and his gang have been shit-talking without consequence for so long, to have Judge Dearie simply tell them to put up with evidence or shut-up feels like an earthquake, or the sun rising in the west.
But in a good way…

48 Likes

Dearie has essentially taken over the case, and he knows the 11th circuit panel will have his back, within reason. Never appoint a special master with 20 times your own bench experience.

74 Likes

A lifetime of avoiding exercise and work has caught up to him in his dotage. He lacks the cardiovascular and muscle strength and coordination needed to function physically. It’s too late for him to do much about it either. The only way he can play golf is with that motorized wheelchair they call a golf cart.

9 Likes

That’s a whole lot of crimin’ going on.
h/t Jerry Lee Lewis

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available