Special Master Asks Trump To Put His Money Where His Mouth Is

Europe hasn’t had to cope with the intensity of wildfires we see annually here in the US. Australia has a few. Nothing standing between countries in Europe (or the EU as a group) from assembling a big water bomber fleet except time and money. The used airframes are cheap, engines are available, and the water bomber STCs have been certified.

1 Like

I can see why they don’t, but now is the time to start thinking about this.

2 Likes

Things are not going to get better anytime soon (centuries, probably), so early action will pay dividends down the road.

3 Likes

Does Judge Dearie know that Skanky has rectocranial inversion?

1 Like

The special master just changed some of the deadlines in a way that disadvantages Trump, so we’ll see if his attorneys are paying attention.

In particular, the deadline for the government to make the seized materials available to Trump’s attorneys is now September 30. And the deadline for Trump to claim that some of those materials were planted, or are missing, or whatever is also September 30.

Previously, Trump had four days to make those claims, now they are due the same day he gets the materials. If I were Trump’s attorney I would be objecting like mad.

4 Likes

Good news for Matt Gaetz.

Now he can devote his full attention and energy to the job  ; - )

1 Like

Graham Chapman had a similar stance when as King Arthur he was fighting the Black Knight (“’Tis but a scratch”) in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

You have the reputations you have earned.

By the way, what are your friends telling you about when Kennedy is expected back?

Trump allegedly made a search of the documents in response to NARA demands. If this had been conducted in any sort of professional manner, he could now tell what the FBI took.

Trump has been protected throughout his life by people making allowances for his semi-deliberate incompetence.

3 Likes

i think he wet his pants and he is chapped.

3 Likes

I know you used “allegedly”, but damn I can’t see Trump inventorying/surveying his ill gotten booty. And I also can’t see him delegating that task to someone, that would mean some of person’s fingerprints all over his ‘precious’ pieces of paper.

To enter, make a $20 TAX-DEDUCTIBLE contribution.

Uh….political contributions are not deductible.

4 Likes

Funny how after 8 years his political staff don’t know this.

2 Likes

Somebody here posted a link (can’t find it now) how the stuff about DoJ not going forward on the Gaetz story might be BS. The link showed a very similar story leaked to the same WP reporter using the same quoted “persons close to the investigation” to say that prosecution was unlikely…and then a couple weeks later WHAM…the prosecutions came down. The link talked about how this was a RW tactic, to get folks leaning one way…not enough evidence to prosecute…and then WHEN they do prosecute the RW can claim “see how outrageously political this persecution is, because a couple weeks ago we heard there wasn’t enough evidence”.

8 Likes

Verifying the seized item inventory at this early stage – by surfacing arguments about items planted or items omitted – works to DOJ’s benefit. In a normal case Trump could hold of on those claims and spring them later.

So giving Trump every opportunity to verify (non-classified) things now, and cutting off later complaints of “Well, they wouldn’t let me see the stuff so I wasn’t sure,” is actually a bad thing for Trump. (In my opinion.)

6 Likes

Two weeks, And he’ll be bringing Fat Boy’s “beautiful” healthcare plan that covers everyone and costs nothing, that’s also somehow privately run. Oh, and that 30-day plan for defeating ISIS.

2 Likes

His lawyers who are his agents claimed a diligent search was made.

So who the hell knows what really happened. It would be good to see the surveillance tapes from back then.

2 Likes

There’s a website devoted to Fat Boy’s nicknames, Fat Boy also being part of the name of a bomb which devastated Hiroshima. That’s Fat Boy all over, killing everything he touches or goes near to and we here are going to call him any insulting name we want because no one deserves it more. Me, I’ll just stick with Stephen Colbert’s nickname, Tangerine Palpatine.

@john_adams

6 Likes

These all work.

Fake President
Traitor Trump
Cheatin’ Donald
President* Trump [notice the asterisk]
Don the Con
Dirty Don
Cadet Bone Spur
Agent Orange
Benedict Donald
TicTac Trump
Lil’ Donny Moscow
Red Don
FAUXTUS
Lyin’ Donald
Crooked Donald
Little-Hands Trump
Mrs. Putin
Dainty Donald
Spanky
Impotus
President Spanky McLiarface

2 Likes

You forgot the latest, based on his appearance on Hannity…

SpongeDon SquarePants

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available