Sondland Carried Out Secret Ukraine Dealings On Trump’s Orders, WH Official Testified

That would only work if he’s got a new schtick, which he doesn’t. Everything he does, everything he says has been done or said before. He’s the very worst thing a reality TV player could be - he’s fucking boring.

9 Likes

Nikki Haley is being groomed to be Pence’s veep. It’s so obvious, at least to me.

9 Likes

She knows it too.

3 Likes

But that would take confirmation in both the Senate and the House, so it could be blocked.

OTOH, I can imagine scenarios now where Donnie Dipshit is convicted in the Senate, but I don’t see how Mitch would allow Pence to be convicted, as well. Instead, I’d see them playing the “and now they’re trying to destroy Democracy” card and just not letting it go through. And getting away with (followed by the Republicans subsequently going down in flames in the coming election).

8 Likes

Old Ichabod.

1 Like

Yup, he’s "jumped the snark…"

(Stay seated, I’ll let myself out…)

11 Likes

Well done, you! :rofl:

4 Likes

His haircut alone is worthy of impeachment.

9 Likes

It ain’t over till it’s over and it ain’t over until the thin lady sings.

15 Likes

Sondland is an important first-hand witness who will lay out the entire scheme for Schiff. I don’t think Schiff will bring up his prior amnesia, and Jordan would be an idiot (okay he is one) if he raised the issue lest Sondland responds with something like “I lied because Trump told me to”.

11 Likes

The less information she gives Team Trump the better.

13 Likes

Eh - US has this weirdo tradition of non professional ambos. Everyone is used to it. The Pros are the ones the Pros on the other side generally pay attention to. National Ambos are more important anyway, even in EU context.

Had he not gotten himself into this, he’d have been another harmless waste of tax dollars in the bipartisan tradition of political ambos from the donors.

4 Likes

What if Morrison was 5’8" and the detail surrounding him were no taller than 5’2"?

There is a point here…

WHAT THE FUCK WERE WE COMPARING DONALD TRUMP TO IN 2016???..We had a good economy, a good President had completed a reasonably good term, WE KNEW THAT THE SUPREME COURT NEEDED DECENT JUSTICES…

Anyone?

4 Likes

The hearing won’t be boring though no matter how these Repukes wanna spin it.

I’m already saving up what limited tolerance and energy I have left for this shitshow and all these traitors. I want so many of these fuckers in prison that I’ve begun to lose count.

Now back to vacuuming…

9 Likes

The election was rigged.

Putin won; America lost.

14 Likes

I’ll second that. He’s got good lawyers.

And I’m sure the timing of all the other revelations of the evidence is not by accident on the part of Adam Schiff.

The pressure on Sondland is enormous. This may be his last chance to avoid jail. I suspect that conversation is happening between Gordon and his lawyers right now.

11 Likes

Yes. Jordan and his gang of suited hooligans are idiots, but they’re “persevering” idiots. The very worst kind. Count on these people, tomorrow, to leave us gape-mouthed at their ineptitude as they unintentionally further implicate Trump.

8 Likes

If you force the courts to decide if key witnesses must appear or not, it will inevitably lengthen the process. While I believe there is already ironclad evidence of impeachable offenses, I’m in no hurry to wrap up the investigations while there is still damning testimony still to be had.

But I also realize that the American public’s attention span is woefully short and the holidays are coming so I’m glad I’m not responsible for making that decision. :grin:

17 Likes

To wade through the RWNJ lies in order to let the American people actually see the truth on this is vital.

7 Likes

Optimistic has nothing to do with it.

The world is what it is, the Opposition is what it is.

Ergo, playing the game as it is, is how one wins, not pointlessly pining for some idealized state that never existed and never will exist because People are People and most people in all places and all times barely pay attention.

Win that game, not the Leftier than Thou Activist Game. Flip the flippable 5% of the vote, get out the less-than-always motivated and stop ignoring the Local / Regional political world where US elections are really decided.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available