‘She’s Gonna Disappear’: GOP Congressional Contender Spoke About Having Opponent Killed | Talking Points Memo

Collect a bucket of warm piss (human). Catch small alligator and dip it in the bucket. Voila!

1 Like

Nothing like a good little war to rally the faithful. Just make sure it’s a war you can’t lose.

1 Like

That was 1930s Italy.

But neither compare to Elsie the Cow.

1 Like

I didn’t realize that Elise desired child sacrifices?

You butter watch yourself.

Not to be confused with the Long Stranger, who sounds like an adult film character.

2 Likes

Thought that was the Long Stranger. :sunglasses:

1 Like

This guy’s no Mafioso. If they did business by phone it was “remember that thing we talked about last week.” You don’t explicitly state you’re going to take someone out. Jeez. That’s Mobster 101.

2 Likes

I thought the obvious answer was Donnie Trump.

1 Like

They were just a rival gang is all.

1 Like

It is interesting to see that two-bit run-of-the-mill conservatives like this Baddcock badass here are so well connected with the Russian mafia-Russian intelligence nexus. Russian intelligence must be pimping out their trained assassins and toxin-loaded umbrellas as services and commodities to the Republicans and conservatives.

I always thought Skanky Groper, Iwanker, Cuck Kushner, Don Jr. were connected with the GRU and mafia because they were moneyed, were in New York real estate, needed help threatening tenants and blackmailing stiffed contractors/business competitors, and were trafficking in, and pimping out young girls for their so-called pageant and modeling business.

2 Likes

Remember Long Dong Silver?

1 Like

Do I hear an echo, echo?

But I know what I’m doing is noble and I’m just trying to remain a humble servant of god,

This is yours McConnell. You made it.

Burn in hell.

3 Likes

Or can she run him over with her car?

He would have been nothing without his enablers and the normalization of his actions by the mainstream media.

3 Likes

That’s just what the Illuminati want you to see.

1 Like

rockin’ outdoor pizza oven

1 Like

No. Mitch McConnell did. He could have removed 45* from office on any number of illegal things that came to light and he chose not to. President Pence would have given them everything they ever wanted from March 2017 onwards, but they decided they would rather endanger the entire country.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available