‘Shameful’: Cheney Blasts Stefanik For Shifting Blame For Insurrection To Pelosi | Talking Points Memo

Projection Karen.

6 Likes

She slides from position to position without giving any reason. She’s just I was here and now I’m here, with only a slime trail to follow. No need to answer questions; there are no answers. Just slime.

8 Likes

Stefanik — who replaced Cheney as the No. 3 Republican after the Wyoming Republican was ousted for her vocal criticism of former President Trump and refusal to push the Big Lie — painted Pelosi as the person responsible for the Capitol insurrection rather than Trump, who urged his supporters to “fight like hell” to overturn the election results during a “Stop the Steal” rally hours before the attack.
… … … …
Goobers operate in a separate irrational reality where objective fact separate from any politics is meaningless. As an example… trump could, unprovoked …shoot a passer by on 5th Ave and within a week that dead passer by had attacked “The Donald’s” August personage by hand shake with a Chinese made skin-to-skin poison. And Franklin Roosevelt himself had risen from the grave to orchestrate the whole affair. And the “inside poop” would be delivered to the media by “Q” hisownself.

6 Likes

Keep it simple to make it stick.
Crazy Karen is looney tunes - believes any conspiracy
Bitch Karen - mean and vindictive
Insurrection Karen - supports the lie by default
Moran Karen - just too stupid.

and then there is the Crazy Bitch Insurrection Moran Karen, MTG Karen for short

4 Likes

As if Trump’s day wasn’t already bad enough. His endorsed candidate loses in Texas.

11 Likes

There really was a disrupter there with a whistle. He kept blowing it as MTG or Gaetz attempted to spew shit until Madge had to address him. Then the people closed in with their First Amendment placards and chased the clowns from the podium. I swear little Matt had his tail between MTGs legs as the scurried away from the crowd.

10 Likes

Qev is throwing FatAss’s temper tantrum for him.

On the up side: Trump-backed candidate lost in the Texas special election, and lost solidly, 53.3 to 46.7.

If this keeps happening, ol’ Qev is going to stop being FatAss’s chihuahua.

5 Likes

There was a runoff because Wright only got 20% while Ellzy got 13.78 % — lots of opportunity if between them they had less than 50% to begin with. He’s still a Trump supporter.

1 Like

Oh, I assumed he’s a Trumper (TX Repuglican, after all) – just thought it was interesting that the difference between Trump-backed and non-Trump-backed wasn’t like, 49.8 to 50.2 and wondering if it’s an indication of (slowly) diminishing influence. If this sort of thing happens more and more often, the R candidates may stop groveling and start staying away.

3 Likes

How can anyone be surprised by Stefanik’s bullshit? That style of outrageous in your face Orwellian spew has worked well for the GOP and for the most part been carried by the MSM. The Trump kids railing about Hunter benefiting from nepotism. Trump’s it was Hillary that collaborated with Ukraine…not me with Russia. “Obama’s wars”. So why not Pelosi’s Jan 6.

My guess is the Jan.6 investigation goes the way of the Russian meddling Mueller joke or the WMD farce. WE don’t fix shit anymore. You sell weapons to Iran, use the money to fuck up Central America…lie though your teeth about it…in today’s America: you walk. In fact the Veep behind that gets elected to President. You lie though your teeth about Iraq having WMD, use that to start a grievance war that kills 1000’s of Americans and near bankrupts the country. Get caught. Get reelected.

We don’t fix shit unless there’s political benefit in doing so for the GOP. Monica or Benghazi style. Jan. 6 will not get fixed.

She’s a more horrible version of Kelly Ayotte. I had forgotten about her.

3 Likes

No need to stop. Even Satan has a righteous purpose.

5 Likes
  • Nazi Karen
  • Racist Karen
  • Greedy Karen
  • Traitor Karen
  • Confederate Karen
  • Putin-loving Karen
4 Likes

Now if only they could reach the Republican base…

7 Likes

Well, then we’ve got 2 select committees that’ll actually get work done! Thanks, Kevin!

4 Likes

Republicans in disarray!

5 Likes

There is a word for Elise…we just have to know her price. To blame Pelosi and accuse her of being ‘political’ while all the whiners are rushing to the microphones with lies, is totally rich. And of course, they were all ‘too busy’ to watch the hearings. That will be useful when they they try to pretend they are FOR the ‘blue line’ and just love cops…

4 Likes

She doesn’t mince words and I think that’s great for us. She’s still a Republican after all – no matter what Trump has to say. And he only has influence over the crazies anyway.

4 Likes

1 Like

For them this kind of thing is easy peasy. They don’t believe in government, so why not make a show and refuse to participate? To them it makes no difference because they’re not participating anyway, only obstructing. That’s all they do.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available