‘Shameful’: Cheney Blasts Stefanik For Shifting Blame For Insurrection To Pelosi | Talking Points Memo

Even in his wildest dreams, Putin could not have truly appreciated what a spectacularly effective ‘useful idiot’ pawn he/they had as the return they got for the USSR/Russia’s tacit support for their asset (not agent) Trump.

21 Likes

Kareer Kamikaze Karen

11 Likes

Cheney is still fired up…and I don’t think the flames will be doused until she nails Who?'s ass to the wall.

21 Likes

Does her political shift remind you of Sinema’s? Not the same obviously, but five steps to the right of where they started.

10 Likes

Sine-nig-ma.

3 Likes

She is such a clueless dummy.

7 Likes

This is one of the best posts I’ve read in a while. My smile just kept getting bigger that the traitorous Trump republicans aren’t going to be let off the very large hook.

Happy birthday to me. :partying_face:

24 Likes

Sell-out Karen?

7 Likes

Happy birthday! :partying_face::birthday::balloon:

8 Likes

Crazy Bitch Karen?

Insurrection-Supporting Karen?

3 Likes

Perhaps Republicans should just completely pull out of the House, Senate, and all state legislatures and executive offices.

That’ll show us.

26 Likes

Speaking only for my lib self, I would be completely owned by that.

24 Likes

Weird. I used to hope for competence and integrity. Nowadays I’m thankful if they aren’t totally fucking crazy. Times change.

17 Likes

The post-hearing GOP press conference abruptly ended when the Republican lawmakers were rushed out after protesters who held signs that read, “traitors and rapists sit down” and “pedophiles for Trump” made clear they weren’t going anywhere.

I sure wish I’d have been there for this.

With my whistle …

17 Likes

She doesn’t shift. She simply has no center.

12 Likes

Unless, of course, the Republicans get away with their scheme to take control of Congress through vote suppression and election nullification. In that case, she may very well have a permanent seat as a token female on the Politburo that oversees the manipulation of the puppet, trumpified Congress that will henceforth be Amerika’s rubberstamp “legislature.”

She’s making her career choice, and it might turn out to be very cushy.

2 Likes

Obviously, I disagree, but you do make the answer easy. :wink:

2 Likes

RepubliKaren

6 Likes

OT tRump just f*cked Fredo Bush

6 Likes

ETTD.

Fool.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available