‘Shameful’: Cheney Blasts Stefanik For Shifting Blame For Insurrection To Pelosi | Talking Points Memo

She was leading, and Trump did a last minute ad buy for her.

1 Like

Stefanik is corrupt and nuts. Her logic is cuckoo. First, Pelosi is not singularly responsible for the security of the Capitol grounds, that is a foolish and deflective notion. Second, if a person is in a car and exceeding the speed limit, is it the fault of the authorities that they didn’t have a policeman at the scene at that exact time to stop the infraction? She’s an idiot.

4 Likes

They’re foolish and they’re ignorant, but they’ve got guts, and that’s what counts.

First-got-elected-using-her-parents’-Adirondack-cabin-as-her-fictitious-residence Karen?

3 Likes

Plus, the target of the mob was the process in the Senate chamber, right? Hmmm, Mitch.

1 Like

Well stupid is as stupid does, or in this case, as Stefanik says. And Stefanik is showing herself to be more and more stupid every day.

1 Like

Win!

3 Likes

Oh, Liz. Don’t make me love you.

3 Likes

It’s scary. I’m falling in love with her too.

3 Likes

Oh, and there is a border crisis around here somewhere.

3 Likes

There’s a reckoning rolling downhill at-speed.
Everybody’s still pissed after Ice Storm Abbott.

4 Likes

Any chance that Paxton and Patrick get ridden out on a rail?

4 Likes

We’ve always been unstable, albeit more so since the 60’s. Putin just poured some gas on us and lit a match. He played a role, like Trump, but we did this to ourselves. Mostly the other side, but also us, for years, for not realizing what was going on and fighting it properly. All that bullshit bipartisanship, compromise, acting like we were dealing with good faith adversaries, the cowardice and self-dealing, that whole DLC sellout. We (our leaders) did this. Putin and Trump just exploited it.

1 Like

Happy birthday! :confetti_ball::birthday::tada:

1 Like

The Real Karen Is Nancy Karen?

2 Likes

No, Karen Taylor Greene, Karen Stefanik, Karen Ingraham, Karen Trump, Karen Jordan, Karen Gosar, Karen Collins…

2 Likes

She didn’t have to do it, she didn’t have to do it…

2 Likes

It’s very rare to see NAKED ambition like Elise Stefanik exhibits. I thought Kevin McCarthy had it nailed down.

I read you post and began hearing (really) the music to (Let Me Take You Down to) FUNKYTOWN. MUCH rather be in Funkytown than Crazytown.

1 Like

I think this is a marvelous idea for Karen dolls. With different hair colors and bizarrely mis-matching clothes.

Sell 'em at the rallies, her fans will eat these up.

Living proof eccentrics CAN win the US Senate!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available