SCOTUS Has Set Up Tanya Chutkan To Fail In The Jan. 6 Case

For the press, with dumpster, they know where to stand in line.

After decades of promoting the distribution of tax dollars to the wealthy they rightly fear Harris.

This is also what hamstrung Obama.

Two pronged attack, keep the money flowing up with a casual disregard for consequence while also preparing for the inevitability of global warming. Which isn’t real, by the way, get back to work.

12 Likes

How China extended its repression into an American city

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/interactive/2024/chinese-communist-party-us-repression-xi-jinping-apec/

Paywall-less:

https://archive.is/edDPk

Once these pro-Beijing thugs are identified, they should be arrested under the Foreign Agents Registration Act. If noncitizens, they should be forthwith deported for violating the terms of their entry visas (and if they’re illegals, they’re deportable anyway). If naturalized US citizens, they should be denaturalized on the basis of fraudulent entry and violation of their citizenship oath (the same legal basis for deportation of Nazis who emigrated to the US) and expelled forthwith.

15 Likes

20 Likes

Kari had a comment about McCain followers ( middle of the road republicans if the non-nutty variety). She sais “GET THE HELL OUT”!!!
I’m a democrat and I found it insulting

34 Likes

Fear not. Jesse Watters is on the case, I’m sure.

15 Likes

I think Mr. Kurtz needs to drop some names of authentic gumbo joints. I’m up for a road trip.

21 Likes

Doesn’t really matter, if TCF wins he’ll make the DoJ drop it, and we all know SCROTUS will let him off with a FL election IOKIYAR ruling if he loses as he’ll be running for 2028.

3 Likes

I once knew a lady who made spinach filled pastries for sale at the local farmers’ market. She used an old washing machine to wash and spin dry her spinach greens. Very clever.

18 Likes
25 Likes

So how does this dearth of spending affect GOP down ticket races. They on their own?

19 Likes

Lake threatened the State Republican Party chair with extortion and bribery charges when he had the temerity to tell her that the big money donors would find her a nice cushy job if she dropped out. He had to resign.

Gee, I wonder why she’s got money problems.

34 Likes

My grandfather used to make bathtub gin during prohibition.

11 Likes

He’s not a Democrat and that’s enough for lifelong Republicans. They know he’s a moron and a grifter and a convicted felon, but they don’t care. A Democrat would be worse based on gun rights, abortion, taxes, climate change denial, or whatever traditional Republican grievance they care about more. That’s it. That’s why they’ll vote for him.

Trump’s problem is that he already has this 45-47% of voters locked in, but he can’t move off this baseline because he has no new policies or outreach to add new voters. So all he can do is attack Harris and try to depress turnout on the Dem side.

24 Likes

Funny how the counties and then the states are the ones that run elections, local and federal.

As POTUS running for re-election that means he’s a candidate. He has no official presidential duties and thus acts to perform at POTUS.

As a candidate he can whine and cry all he wants about the outcome. He can get his campaign people involved to contest an outcome, but not himself- and not as an official act as POTUS. And as we saw DonOLD’s people on the ground couldn’t find vote rigging.

13 Likes

So … I was wasting my time trying to cook some myself? We should all destroy any Louisiana cookbooks that we possess? No point in even trying? I don’t care for this attitide.

9 Likes

I agree. We need the gumbo whisperer to provide us with a detailed recipe.

6 Likes

History??

15 Likes

It could be the roux. I wouldn’t use any sugar myself, but I’m not an expert on these things.

2 Likes

Here’s some bear turds (left on my front lawn a day ago) they could try their luck with…

12 Likes

The risk of that is the AI Bot world retorting with ‘hair on fire’ accusations and ‘that’s not what he meant’ arguments.

The reality of reproductive freedom is in front of everyone’s faces, but the threat of autocracy is still ‘imaginary - the system won’t let him do it’ level of understanding among most. And don’t forget the morons who think autocracy would be just fine, but that’s another show.

20 Likes