SCOTUS Has Set Up Tanya Chutkan To Fail In The Jan. 6 Case

Originally published at: SCOTUS Has Set Up Tanya Chutkan To Fail In The Jan. 6 Case

A lot of things happened. Here are some of the things. This is TPM’s Morning Memo. Sign up for the email version. The High Court’s Cat’s Paw We have our first glimpse of the mess that the Supreme Court’s abomination of a decision on presidential immunity created in the Jan. 6 case. Special Counsel Jack Smith and…

1 Like

Elon….”auditing” agencies? No Civil servant left behind. Oy

51 Likes

Trump is broke…

90 Likes

107 Likes

13 Likes

84 Likes

135 Likes

In the Dallas area, I think.

10 Likes

Obligatory cat-o’-nine-tails:

22 Likes

Will impregnating the agencies first be part of Elon’s SOP? He does have a penchant for that.

23 Likes

Or doesn’t think he needs to spend the money. For him, it is always in the bag. So if he once again thinks he has the fix in, why spend. Or if he expects to overthrow the entire government, why spend the money. Who knows, but determining if he is just broke is the easy way out in looking at this.

47 Likes
18 Likes

OldFelon wants Elon to “audit” federal employees like he does union organizers.

“That’s OK. You’re all gone.”

30 Likes

Elon’s already getting paid to use technology developed by NASA to enrich himself at the public’s expense.

The #1 target customer of any business in the world is the US Federal Government. This means you.

47 Likes

Plus 1 on your gumbo analysis, Dave.

35 Likes

It’s already happening…

36 Likes

He’s not broke in the sense of having no funds. Lara is spending plenty of RNC money on lawyers, salaries to hangers-on, and consultants.

67 Likes

Couple that with the lack of campaign offices and the looming question remains: Where are all the donations, donnie and Lara-nce Jenkins Trump? Rhetorical, I know.

46 Likes

I know this game. Harris is Lucy and I am Charlie Brown.

*Editor’s note: It’s possible the cultural boundary line has nudged north since my youth, but when I start to see pine trees I know to expect Southern cooking, not Cajun.

Why do I think this isn’t about gumbo?

10 Likes

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/brazils-amazon-rainforest-fires-august-reach-14-year-high-2024-09-01/

11 Likes