SCOTUS Has Set Up Tanya Chutkan To Fail In The Jan. 6 Case

Merry Fight Fight Fight!!

28 Likes

83 Likes

Trump gets to keep the money he doesn’t spend. That’s modern American politics.

He has a team ready to kick up when he loses, a raft of plants in election offices countrywide to muddy the water, and an escape plan with a billion dollars in it.

46 Likes

You forgot music studios and music videos.

23 Likes

Not necessarily. This shows he’s not spending. More likely Lara has been shovelling money out the back door at the RNC straight into the felon’s pockets.

ETA: What an uncharitable lot we are. What could possibly lead so many of us to think that Trumpy might be skimming (to be polite) a bit off the top?

82 Likes

I’m wondering what I do wrong with my gumbo, too much sugar?

12 Likes

Minders. He is actually envisioning political minders. Wait til you are on the job and have to spend a bit of time with the political officer assigned to the operation.

It is really becoming apparent that Trump absolutely intends to end democracy in all but name only. Not a single move or position screams otherwise. While Harris/Walz are relying very heavily on the messaging of women’s rights, they may want to really start emphasizing the danger to our system and way of life. I know they do at the moment to a degree, but putting more weight into it with appeals possibly to the patriotic requirement of the citizen will also drag in more men in listening to them.

51 Likes

This is delicious - while Trump Media continues its slide to $0.00, the CFO and CEO (Devin Nunes) have been selling off their stock recently while TFG has to wait until 9/20/2024.

Insiders tend not to sell at a loss unless they know something bad is coming (it is). TFG may try to sell off a portion of his 116,000,000 shares and rationalize it to the faithful as a ‘cash-flow’ issue - you know, like all billionaires have - but it will have a disastrous effect on the stock price.

Once the stock breaks $15 and then $10, all hell will break loose.

49 Likes

This is your punishment for a weekend of drunkenness and other excesses…

PD: Worse than Rebecca Black.

8 Likes

Or thinks that he can use the reservations to get the time on air and then refuse to pay for it. He can come up with some reason not to pay. Ask his contractors.

20 Likes

Judging from the results, it’s evident that she isn’t spending nearly enough on those music studios to sound good.

14 Likes

“He’s on our side”

Trump said during his message of unity.

navigating the impossible task that she was given in bad faith.

What conservatism makes people do.

Vote the Democratic ticket

24 Likes

All the money are belong to him. That money goes in TCF’s pocket, not to ad agencies and television stations to get fellow Republicans elected to office.

38 Likes

Is the one on the right wearing Klan robes?

4 Likes

Apparently Pro Tools, or whatever recording software they use, can’t polish a turd.

13 Likes

Maybe, but he has the press right there.

13 Likes
10 Likes

Naw. This is the grift in action. Have to actually pay for the ads, lost opportunity to pocket it instead.

48 Likes

Has there been reporting on down ballot Republican candidates are in the fund raising sense?

6 Likes

*Editor’s note : It’s possible the cultural boundary line [Ville Platte] has nudged north since my youth, but when I start to see pine trees I know to expect Southern cooking, not Cajun.

Truth.

6 Likes