Schumer Slams Trump’s ‘Petty, Unserious’ Response To His Letter On Supply Shortage

But Merkel’s party is actually DOING something to help her citizens, so the uptick is warranted.

13 Likes

America, what have we done???

2 Likes

We done fucked up by electing Trump.

19 Likes

Yeah, it’s truly mystifying and it makes you wonder if there is indeed a God and if she is in fact, nice.

3 Likes

The path to Trump’s removal runs through the Election, and nothing else.

6 Likes

Meet the new Drumpf campaign song. Four more years of this guy, and it will be the national anthem.

Who you tryin’ ta mess with ese?
Don’t you know I’m loco?

The promise of checks in the mail is a big selling point. Especially when you’re dead broke and out of a job. A bribe always works.

6 Likes

“I’ve known you for many years, but I never knew how bad a Senator you are for the state of New York, until I became President,” - Covidiot Trump

“To the President: Americans are dying and losing jobs. Businesses are teetering. Stop the pettiness. Be a leader. Do your job.” - Chuck Schumer

Q: When has Covidiot Trump been the president for ALL Americans?
A: Never

Q: Has Covidiot Trump been the president during Covid-19 Pandemic?
A: NO, he takes NO RESPOBSIBILITY, He is JUST THE BACKUP, worried about his blown hair during presser, TV Ratings, FB Followers, CANNOT PAY for his DeutcheBank LOANS…on and on…

Trump-Covid-FBFollowers

18 Likes

59 Likes

His facial expressions make me nuts. Glowering, always, that’s his serious face. Squinty eyes shows his steely resolve. He never has a normal resting face - it’s either glowering or obviously bored as hell. Or snarling.

11 Likes

It was obvious, as I am sure you know, that trump would be awful in office while he was a candidate when he said “Only I can fix it”. He has one sure characteristic: the buffoon carnival barker.

10 Likes

His Cabinet could easily and quickly remove him. But they don’t. Pence is not insane and would probably listen to experts. We have a mentally ill person in charge of the worst crisis since WW2 and the GOP is good with it.

8 Likes
31 Likes

You’ve got to listen and read the following!

7 Likes

His record as Indiana governor during the AIDS and needle crisis would tell one otherwise. He didn’t listen then; he probably, based on history, wouldn’t listen now.

11 Likes

Warning to All! The President will react violently to advice unaccompanied by unalloyed adulation. Trump cannot deal with criticism especially coming from someone who knows him well, like Sen. Chuck Schumer. His psychoses cause him to react with uncontrollable anger.

Call Chief of Staff Meadows: Medication ASAP

4 Likes

I hope and pray that the voters get the chance to Dump the Chump! In November, but tRump will try and declare marital law and rule by decree, abolishing congress and the senate in the process. Look at Barr trying to revoke habeas corpus for the “dear Leader”.

3 Likes

We need at least 3 tests for every last person in this country NOW! Knowing and isolating those who have it, then testing again in 2 weeks, then again in two weeks is the fastest and least disruptive means we have to get this virus under control. Delaying those tests is going to stretch this economic crash out for a decade. Unemployment is also now a pandemic. Test now! Isolate those who have it. Test again in 2 weeks. Repeat until positives are ZERO!!!

6 Likes

Thanks for the latest news from Tin Foil Central.

5 Likes

His ratings started up when he began to appear as though he was taking this seriously. I suspect that some of this uptick is a response to not being as bad as he was. It’s like training the dog to not pee on the floor with rewards for good behavior.

The real question (and, perhaps, the more scary answer) will all this good will translate to votes for him. And I think his handlers know they won’t which is why they maneuvering to use shelter in place to suppress voting.

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available