Sasse Flees Protesters At University Of Florida

Top of the page Headline at FoxN.com

Filed under useful idiots everywhere else

2 Likes

OT: Attention Cat Owners

14 Likes

Which Thomas himself will vote for.

Because a steady diet of hypocrisy is exactly what’s on the SCOTUS menu.

10 Likes

I wonder why those nanobots made me so hungry for a medianoche yesterday?

13 Likes

He conveniently missed that little SCOTUS decision about Dobbs with respect to the ‘settled law’ of Roe, didn’t he?

30 Likes

“Vengeance is mine bigly” thus sayeth the Lord very strongly.

28 Likes

I’m for letting them start on St. Lawrence Island and try to row their way to Magadan.
It shouldn’t be a challenge under tfg’s masterful leadership and organizing talents.
And, if we’re really lucky, Vlad’ll set them up with some nice dachas in the Kolyma. And keep them there.

14 Likes

I’m sorry, but I expect better poetry from a deity than that dreck.

Re: Ben Sasse’s “meeting” with the un-vetted students and faculty of UofF.

Okay guys, the next step is for the faculty leadership and student governments to take a vote of no confidence in their respective Senates wrt to Sasse. If the faculty Senate works quickly they could organize a plebiscite endorsing the Senate action. Then you take that the governing board.

They’ll ignore it, because that’s what governing boards do, but it will also put their opinions out there in front of Sen Ben.

The governing board fucked this one up. You just don’t sole-source someone like Sasse: you find a couple of other sad-sacks to bring in and make Sasse look good in comparison to the other Baby Ruth bars in the Presidential Pool.

33 Likes

Don’t let the door hit ya, where the good Lord split ya. Toodles. :wave:

Sorry @grack should have read all the responses first

12 Likes

:laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

8 Likes

That was a pretty pathetic “memorial.” Looks like a couple of her mourners went to a sidewalk flower stall and stretched their funds as as they would go on single bud stems and $6 bouquets.

11 Likes

I enjoyed my toxin poisoning so much, I’m going back for fourths tomorrow.

23 Likes

This is not an airport.

No need to announce your departure.

27 Likes

There’s good people on both sides. /s

7 Likes

I just got a top-up yesterday! Was hoping it might turn me into the Toxic Avenger, but so far, just the sore arm.

20 Likes

Anyone want to start a pool to guess when TOOLSI shows up at a Trump rally?

12 Likes

Speaking of Florida, little Marco is eager to be the latest holder of “Florida man” title.

24 Likes

I still have no 5G reception in my teeth. I demand a refund!

26 Likes

Corcoran’s a true believer – he won’t flip. Maybe after he’s out of prison he’ll write the guy’s version of “Orange is the New Black”, but I wouldn’t buy it.

2 Likes

At least your molars don’t play Bob Seger at 3AM.

13 Likes