Sasse Flees Protesters At University Of Florida

Oh, lots of room for negotiation. For example, does Ukraine get Belogrod, Rostov-on-Don, and even Sochi in reparations and for a new ski resort, is Finland considered an occupier in Karelia, or merely restoring historical territory to its rightful owner, how much do we have to pay Lithuania to maintain a permanent presence in Minsk.

So many negotiations.

37 Likes

Guess you’re not in Nebraska anymore, Sasse. Welcome to the real world outside your cozy bubble.

50 Likes

Same to Ms. Bobb. Practicing law in federal court is not as comfy as OAN. Bad conduct and lies are subject to sanctions and consequences.

26 Likes

I can no longer remain in today’s Democratic Party that is now under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly wokeness, who divide us by racializing every issue & stoke anti-white racism, actively work to undermine our God-given freedoms, are… pic.twitter.com/oAuTnxZldf

— Tulsi Gabbard 🌺 (@TulsiGabbard) October 11, 2022
80 Likes

Gag.

12 Likes

I enjoyed hearing Ryan nail Vance for showing a complete lack of self respect by going back to kowtow to Donnie after tfg finished publicly humiliating him.

41 Likes

“Who you think created cancel culture?” on Sunday after his time-out.

Is that his final solution? Oh I’m sorry that should read “answer”. What an overrated schmuck.

12 Likes

Zelensky To Hold Emergency G-7 Meeting After Russian Strikes On Kyiv

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky is set to address G-7 leaders of the U.S., U.K., Canada, France, Germany, Italy and Japan in a virtual emergency meeting today to discuss Russia’s bombardment of civilian infrastructures in Ukraine on Monday.

Just sitting here fondly recalling how Trump had wanted the Russians to be included in this group.

28 Likes

36 Likes

Oh, Thank You Baby Jesus!!!

Fuck You #TovarichTulsi

From the replies:

51 Likes

Yes, maybe even the Loving case. Beneath their ideological affinity, maybe Clarence wants to dump Ginni and needs an excuse not to pay alimony. This court session is his chance.

As for Sasse being “the only finalist for the job,” based on a change in the open-meeting law, this was some political deal whereby DeSantis was putting him on retainer, but was using Florida taxpayer money to do it. Glad the students gave him a warm reception.

34 Likes

So, she’s decided to join her daddy Vlad in United Russia?

26 Likes

Can someone do a welfare check on J.D., please? I’m kind of worried about him after this:

Yikes.#OHSenDebate pic.twitter.com/Mo9N6U2L06

— Tim Ryan (@TimRyan) October 11, 2022
25 Likes

You go girl
Stand-Up Comedian Applauded For Perfect Response To Unruly Trump Fan | Crooks and Liars

33 Likes

Well don’t let the door hit ya where the lord split ya.

22 Likes

Goodbye Putinista!

And take Jimmy Dore with you!

13 Likes

Sounds like she is really dialed into what will happen in the future. …who does she pick to win the World Series? … or does just focus on up coming smitings by God?

12 Likes

Since we’ve cut off all the civilian flights, maybe we need to organize a special one-off humanitarian mission to fly #TovarishTuck, #TovarishTulsi, And the TFG family to Moscow?

Or would the Russians decide that was an act of war on them?

26 Likes

Really, I mean Really
A memorial set up on the Capitol steps to remember Ashli Babbitt’s birthday was destroyed by someone named Brianne Chapman on Monday. Babbitt was shot and killed by a Capitol Police officer on January 6th despite being unarmed. Mourners had put flowers up along the barricades.

WATCH: Deranged Lunatic Destroys Ashli Babbitt Memorial – RedState

11 Likes

Just a reminder that this clown is a major campaigner for Masterbateriano in Pennsylvania.

22 Likes