Ruth Bader Ginsburg Underwent Cancer Treatments

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg received radiation treatment for pancreatic cancer this month, the court said in a press release.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1244455

RBG Better Hold The Fuck On.

23 Likes

“Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg received radiation treatment for pancreatic cancer this month, the court said in a press release.”

Take my pancreas…please!

Honest, I’m not using it. And have a kidney or two while you’re at it. Maybe a spleen?

37 Likes

Just make sure you’re a donor match. We don’t want to make the situation worse.

7 Likes

I might have gone through more stress in the reading of this two-minute article than I did in my own beloved father’s two months of chemo.

Can we build Justice Ginsberg a juice bar? A Peleton bike or something?

16 Likes

Wow;
We just dodged another “I nominate Judge Jeanine Pirro for the Supreme Court” Trump-bullet here.

Because you KNOW he will do that if he gets the chance.

7 Likes

If Ginsburg is replaced on the court byi Trump, you can bet the Democrats will, when they get both the Senate and house, increase the court to 12 justices and enforce term limits. They will have no other choice.

8 Likes

That’s a painful and scary version. Medicine Buddha that they got it all (and thank Dog that she is the Notorious RBG–the toughest of the tough).

World of caution: avoid the swampy corners of the internet for the next 48 hours, because the ghoulish glee and hopes for her demise are going to be ubiquitous and vile.

13 Likes

Well, thank God that Trump has already started campaigning for 2020. Certainly that means the McConnell rule is already in effect and no Supreme Court nominations will be considered until after the voters have their say.

24 Likes

We will need to increase the number of Justices to 13 I guess…

3 Likes

Pancreatic cancer cured by radiation therapy? That would be a first. And need for a biliary stent? Yikes.

She’s in good hands and she’s back to doing the things she loves doing!

HOORAY FOR THE NOTORIOUS RBG!!!

5 Likes

Good luck with that.

1 Like

If so, how shall you ever vent?

7 Likes

May she live forever.

15 Likes

Ideally it would be 15, if you ask me (which you didn’t).

2 Likes

No, no, no, she will outlive the Trump presidency. She must.

9 Likes

Lost two friends to pancreatic cancer…she doesn’t have a lot of time…please hang on RBG.

4 Likes

Not an even number, please!

2 Likes

Oh my god…

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available