RonJon Wants To Know: Why Is The Government Rushing To Vaccinate Everyone? | Talking Points Memo

Exactly. When someone tells me Cruz went to Harvard, I don’t suspect he’s smarter than he seems. I suspect that Harvard gives out degrees to utter morons.

12 Likes

He must be an evangelical “Christian.”

3 Likes

Once Sleepy Joe takes his Victory Nap here, he’s planning to take the show on the road and flood the planet with vaccines, I’m sure of it. We’re nearing the numbers stashed away that should provide the full first run and an anticipated booster later this fall, then the rest becomes excess that can be shipped out.

10 Likes

We don’t teach reasoning, mostly. And if we do the wingnuts scream because you’re teaching the kids not to respect their elders and so forth. (They mean the kids won’t want to keep going to church when you can’t force them.) “Common sense” is a huge, huge misnomer.

12 Likes

Why do they think any cabal would need secret microchips when every man, woman, and child rolls around with a radio strapped to their hip?!

15 Likes

Well, I think you have to take them in context. As I mentioned subsequently, I have no doubt that Cruz is a very very smart man. He is also devoid of a conscience, a complete and utter self-serving narcissist, and lives his entire life in a morality vacuum.

18 Likes

There was a time not too long ago when parents were so paranoid that someone was going to snatch their kids they were talking about microchipping them themselves.

19 Likes

It rightfully should be called “uncommon sense”.

5 Likes

If it’s good enough for Fluffy…

6 Likes

Because that only reliably works in certain parts of the world.

Gates needed to get chips to the entire planet in order to further his goals of population control.

Some people are saying that the second shot contains a cyanide capsule which can be triggered by signals sent to the microchip in the first shot, allowing Gates to determine where and how to cull the population.

10 Likes

Can’t create new conservatives if everyone learns how to think critically. That’s why religion is so important to their foundations. It trains people to accept without question. Sometimes “faith” is a dirty word.

8 Likes

Club of Roam

2 Likes

Death Cultist is mystified why anyone would want to live when they could sacrifice their lives for The Master.

4 Likes

I certainly am going to vigorously resist any government use of vaccine passports,” Johnson added.

Well, I had been ambivalent about the idea of vaccine passports, but now I’m all in on doing them. Ron-boy convinced me.

9 Likes

Wait a minute! I thought that Orange Caligula had that phrase copyrighted. Soros ain’t allowed to use that!

4 Likes

I wasn’t even really thinking about the vaccination rate, I just never hear Republicans speak about COVID in other countries. I watch the national news, PBS, DW, BBC, and others. I see the reporting on variants, which country had to go back into lock down, and who is not getting the vaccine. And yet I never hear reporting on Republican members of Congress even mentioning how the virus is being handled, the control methods, and really anything about COVID in other countries.

And on a similar vein, when did Republicans stop being for a global economy? Or even acknowledging that US companies have overseas operations, and we, the US, may not be the center of some corporation’s world?

7 Likes

He is a Russian agent, bought and sold by Putin. He has one job, sew misinformation and dissent. I can’t imagine he is running for re-election based on all the garbage he spews. The GOP is just a party of thugs and criminals. They don’t care about anything but power. And they are tools of the Russians.

10 Likes

No, that’s “Many people are saying…” ™

Shit, I’ll write another check.

6 Likes

I’m sure no one has missed the fact that many Republicans, including Trump and Rupert Murdock, have run to receive the vaccine taking great care to take care of themselves, even as they preach the opposite to their sheeplike base.

And this “just asking questions” trope is already tired and worn out and not a particularly clever approach to getting a talking point out there. Can Republicans please drop it already? 5 year olds recognize it for what it is.

8 Likes

Brilliant logic from the folks who thought Scott Atlas’ idea of herd immunity was just fine. But by God, this artificial herd immunity, without all the death – insidious government plot to help people.

14 Likes