Ron Johnson And Ted Cruz Met With Trucker Convoy Organizers

“Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And hain’t that a big
enough majority in any town?”
– Mark Twain

14 Likes

Senators Nutty North & Stupid South are all they deserve.

7 Likes

Ever attend a math department meeting? I rest my case.

6 Likes

So she’s a sovereign citizen?

5 Likes

If that’s what they’re calling escapees from the booby hatch this year.

5 Likes

I’ll bet anyone fifty whole cents that Donald Trump has never driven a firetruck.

1 Like

F you. I live at the eastern edge of Central Time. I don’t want the June sun coming up at 4:20 and setting at 7:30.

5 Likes

“We’re going to keep looping the Beltway until we’re heard,”

Said the truckers who literally had a meeting with two US senators. I’m not sure which that demonstrates more - the usual cognitive dissonance found with DT supporters, or just how little they expect from those two senators.

8 Likes

This is a perp walk you can enjoy.

Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio arrested this morning in his underwear in Miami for conspiracy in connection with the J6 insurrection. From NBC6. pic.twitter.com/NDX6wNoO0T

— Ron Filipkowski (@RonFilipkowski) March 8, 2022
20 Likes

Shit. Really?

How about in exchange for some subsidies ; - )

Well, okay. Then the NEXT time change will be the last one.

2 Likes

So it’s urgent to end mostly vanishing COVID mandates because they grievously affect these guys who basically sit alone in their truck all day? Do I have that right?

17 Likes

I believe you do. Very perspicacious for a flipjack.

7 Likes

Ukrainians are bravely fighting for their lives, their country, and their democracy against a vengeful, crazed foe, while these people are whining about having to put a mask on or take a vaccine? Mandates that don’t even exist in the vast majority of places.

10 Likes

Snowflakes.

ETA - a trucker in Dublin, Ireland, yesterday rammed the gates of the Russian embassy in protest. That’s how truckers get useful when there are real people fighting for their real freedom.

13 Likes

Those guys have been living in truck cabs for a while.

4 Likes

I’ve never felt so strongly about the maximum possible DOT fine for failure to log their mandatory rest hours.

6 Likes

RonJohn sent a car?

1 Like

That was absolutely my first thought.

2 Likes

And they are always the victims. A bunch of clowns, taking time off work, wasting thousands in fuel costs, speaking to members of congress, to tell us how hard life is for them.

5 Likes

Honestly, I’d be surprised if he’s ever driven a car.

3 Likes