Romney Says It’s ‘Increasingly Important’ For Senate To Hear From Bolton | Talking Points Memo

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT), who is among a handful of Republicans who could cast a deciding vote to hear witnesses in the impeachment trial, said Monday that it’s “increasingly important” for the Senate to heart from John Bolton.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1287103

Sure thing Mittens Except for the rules

26 Likes

But will they be wearing earplugs?

Still…

7 Likes

Here’s an idea, Mittens: Demand it!!

20 Likes

In related news, Senator Collins is “deeply concerned” and “studying the issue” before she decides to do whatever Moscow Mitch wants her to do.

30 Likes

Why can’t he just say it’s important? Just wants to leave himself an out using increasing. Those Rethugs are so fricking timid about things of major national importance.

4 Likes

“Myth” Romney is a belt, suspenders and another belt kind of guy.

He knows what the GOP cult is.

This is a Big Deal.

11 Likes

Now there’s a freudian slip.

3 Likes

Hence, Romney’s nickname, Etch-A-Sketch…

Adding: Actually, I think it was Etch-A-Mitt, referring to an Etch-A-Sketch

11 Likes

We can’t do Mitt-out the testimony.

7 Likes

I will believe when it actually happens. I am quite sure there are at least four Republican Senators if not more who would vote in favor of Bolton testifying. The question here is will Moscow Mitch allow it? Stay tuned.

10 Likes

…and ROMMMMMNEY… which way will you vote on Bolton being called as a witness?

1 Like

Mitt, or get off the pot, Mitt!!

6 Likes

But are you and Susan and Lisa concerned, Mittens? Are you concerned?

7 Likes

Such mamby-pamby, wishy-washy, bs.

3 Likes

Just wondering if the unimaginable happened and Bolton did testify, would there be a tiny, tiny crack to let in others? Not Biden and son, of course, they know nothing of these criminal acts.

2 Likes

:zzz:

There’s still time for Mitt to contract Collins Syndrome and climb down off this pedestal.

4 Likes

Oh Mittens, you miquetoast loser. The way to actually do something is to announce that you will vote “aye” on the motion to hear witnesses and subpoena documents. Get that ball rolling or GTFO the stage.

17 Likes

Words are cheap, Mitt. Actions count.

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available