Roger Stone Was Phished Before Trump Campaign Hack-and-Dump

OT: This is for @lastroth and other TPMers who share the love of books.

The local library in Helsinki.

The 1st floor is for meetings, the 2nd floor for creating, and the 3rd floor for reading.
The library loans balls and games to play in the park outside; chess & go to play in the entryway; you can use 3D printers & photo printers & other physical creation spaces; borrow musical instruments to play In soundproof studios; borrow video games to play in private glass living rooms; books, magazines, & board games aplenty; at least 2 cafes; showers; a massive outdoor 3rd story deck . . .

Moms for Liberty would not be happy. We, on the other hand, are looking forward to our first trip next month.

91 Likes

I’m still trying to understand why hacked emails from John Podesta merited daily screenshots and breathless discussion but the hacked emails from Trump must be kept secret by the media.

73 Likes

Eternal.

18 Likes

All roads lead to Roger Stone.™

There’s no ratfucker like an old, incompetent ratfucker…

20 Likes

Hmm . . . but not Ohio, where Trump’s campaign’s internal polling shows them running behind as well.

23 Likes

There is no great reason to think that the targeted leak of the Weirdo Vance dossier is the product of a hack. It might just as well be an old fashioned leak. It would be a strange hack-and-dump that only tried to shop a limited set of materials to a couple of news outlets, as opposed to actually dumping everything into the public record.

57 Likes

Very thoughtful of you to provide a snack for that young bat. Kindness toward other species is a very good thing.

27 Likes

You shouldn’t be so sure. I do have an IMDB page . . .

ETA: Credit – Himself.

30 Likes

I knew it! You and @castor_troy are the same person.

25 Likes

Aaaaaaaah, are you leaving us breadcrumbs now??

:wink:

13 Likes

Well I’m glad that they have all that space to do other activities, but do they still have their card catalogs? You know for when the electricity goes down? s/

7 Likes

like teenagers

18 Likes

Heh heh…(snicker)

12 Likes

Exactly. Suddenly WaPo and NYT developed discretion about materials hacked by a foreign adversary?

25 Likes

Well JDV will catch Hell over not getting OH on the Trump train.

15 Likes

you forgot the descriptor ‘glass’, as in ‘glass house’.

5 Likes

I’m kind of a big deal.

/s

21 Likes

A vision of style and grace, as always. Such a sweet boy.

9 Likes

The rest of X appears to be working normally, however, and a source at the company confirmed to The Verge that there wasn’t actually a denial-of-service attack. Another X staffer said there was a “99 percent” chance Elon was lying about an attack.

The DoS attacks are coming from inside the C-suite.

34 Likes

Oh, this little guy was still mostly on a milk diet, with mooshy overripe bananas and fruit and yogurt smoothies. He was the last one who really didn’t want to leave the nursery and become a big boy. We finally put him in the aviary with the rest of the juveniles and for two days he’d scrabble to the front of the aviary and scream for us when it was feeding time and we showed up at the aviary.

By the third day, he’d figured out it was more fun being a big batty and disappeared into the throng (we had about 140 orphans that season).

Several weeks later we started moving them to the release aviary near the colony.

48 Likes