Roger Stone Was Phished Before Trump Campaign Hack-and-Dump

Are their fur and wings soft? Do they like being pet?

13 Likes

… want to live in. Ten more years of this shit please.

59 Likes

After seeing Trump’s “Truth” post about the Harris/Walz crowds being faked, I thought that post must be a fake. It seemed so over the top that it must have been a parody. When I confirmed it was real, it almost creeped me out, it was so insane. He’s losing his grip on reality in real time.

George Conway was all over it:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4823662-george-conway-trump-psychologically-disturbed/

I imagine a Trump lackey trying to figure out how to deal with the fallout:

Lackey: Sir, we’re not sure how to spin your Truth post about the Harris crowd sizes? Oh, and what’s that in your hand Sir.

Trump: I like rolling these marbles in my hand. Strengthens my golf grip. You know, Bogart had a strong grip, those marbles helped him steer that ship before they took it from him. Took it in a mutiny. So unfair. But his grip’s not as strong as Trump’s. I have a powerful grip, very powerful. Some people say it’s how I won so many golf tournaments.

Lackey: Sir, about your Truth post…

Trump: You know, I keep putting down my marbles to post a Truth and they just roll away. Just rolllll away. Every time I post a Truth, I lose my marbles. Just poof!, and they’re gone.

Lackey: Umm, Sir, about the crowd sizes…

Trump: Fake, totally fake. There were no crowds. Everyone knows they’re fake. Some guy at an airport proved it. He said he couldn’t see their reflection on the plane. Do you believe that! Couldn’t see them. Nothing. Like there was no crowd. No crowd. Or maybe they were all vampires. I’m still looking into that.

Lackey: Okee dokee… Sir, we think those are just internet conspiracies. Like UFOs or Bigfoot.

Trump: You know, I was in a UFO once. Did I ever tell you that? It almost crashed. It started making strange sounds, like bing-bong, bing-bing-bong. All while those illegal little aliens were probing me. And giving me memory tests. That I aced by the way! Totally aced them. Though I can’t remember them now, I think they erased some of my memory. They did the same thing to Willie Brown, he was there with me. Must have erased his memory good, he doesn’t remember being there at all.

Lackey: Oh, Sir, Sir, let’s not…

Trump: Hey, where did my marbles go?

84 Likes

14 Likes

Unless he’s lying and is really mississippi lawyer.

14 Likes

35 Likes

96 Likes

So how long before the other planets in our solar system start referring to Earth as this guy?

30 Likes

I think that I saw him in a Coen Brothers movie.

17 Likes

It was boffo!

48 Likes

56 Likes

Kamala Harris’ popularity “has driven a large correction in economic sentiment"

Speaking of which, we need to put healthcare back on the agenda. This is ridiculous.

I got bill from a doctor for a visit in January. Apparently all the middlemen denied any obligation, so it gets dumped on me with a threat to add a 33% (!) fee for collectors and lawyers.

In contrast, American athletes visiting France have gotten ob/gyn exams, dental care, and glasses for free. Walk in, get cared for, walk out.

We are getting gouged by idiot billionaires.

95 Likes

13 Likes

Remind me — is Roger Stone technically a ghoul or a wraith?

24 Likes

I liked this characterization of the Trump-Musk thing:

455171446_10161384906770240_8453173883038442027_n

69 Likes

49 Likes

Incredibly soft fur, wings feel like fine silk.

As babies they are very, very attached to their human “mothers” (they’re orphans) and want body contact. They’ll jump on your shirt and fall asleep.

This lasts until they start to wean themselves from milk and turn more and more to fruit.

Then they “wean” themselves from human contact and by the time they went back to the rainforest for release, they wanted little to do with us.

Which is how it should be.

81 Likes

Well, you never know what’s behind those avatars… :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Heck, they probably already do…

2 Likes

Pardoned criminal Roger Stone was spearphished? Ok.

There was an alleged “hack”? Ok.

Why should anyone give a fuck?

25 Likes