Roger Stone Was Phished Before Trump Campaign Hack-and-Dump

Originally published at: Roger Stone Was Phished Before Trump Campaign Hack-and-Dump

A lot of things happened. Here are some of the things. This is TPM’s Morning Memo. Sign up for the email version. The Weakest Link? A number of new developments since yesterday in the hack-and-dump attack on the Trump campaign, but none stands out with as much color and irony as the cameo by longtime Trump acolyte…

Roger Stone? Oh, be still my laughing heart.

72 Likes

Oooh, MM through the front door, just like old times! Yoohoo!

Baby bat instead of a cat. (Spectacled flying fox about 3 mos old. From Atherton Tablelands, northern Queensland.)

100 Likes
40 Likes

The hackers used access to Stone’s email account to try to break into the account of a senior Trump campaign official as part of a persistent effort to access campaign networks, one of the sources said. The hacking incident, which occurred in June, set off a scramble in the Trump campaign, the FBI and Microsoft, which spotted the intrusion attempts, to contain the incident and to determine if there was a broader cyber threat from Iran.

Throwing Stones to break the House of T rumpp.

47 Likes
22 Likes

Miss Kitty!

61 Likes

Morning wtf. Not TxLawyer.

27 Likes

Borowitz has been on fire lately

103 Likes

Morning Puppy

85 Likes

Can Trump’s favorite Judge Cannon get his suit against the DOJ for the Mar-a-Lago raid?

16 Likes

Per Roger Stone:

As Charles Laughton said in Witness for the Prosecution, “The scales of justice may swing this way and that, but ultimately they balance out.”

18 Likes

Dirty Trickster Victim of Dirty Trick

39 Likes

81 Likes

And Stone knows about swinging.

22 Likes

Fun fact: the German research institute where I worked until I retired has an enormous telescope dish, with fine resolution because it’s under a dome.

Among other things, that dept (not mine) tracks space junk, information which is vital when a new satellite or spacecraft goes up.

(Very impressive to see!)

41 Likes

73 Likes

Are we certain? Have never seen @txlawyer

32 Likes

Facts not in evidence!

19 Likes

Ratfucker Gets Ratfucked.

I love that he got nailed with the dumbest of all dumb internet mistakes.

A pro-Trump super PAC is launching a $100 million TV ad buy between now and Labor Day in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, Georgia and North Carolina.

Which tells you in which states Donnie’s few competent professionals think they’re in trouble. Blue Wall, baby.

62 Likes