Roger Stone Requests New Trial Amid Presidential Meddling Scandal | Talking Points Memo

Which one’s Billy Barr?

They are cute little guys. One sees them in Asia, maybe a dozen on strings led by the farmer. Of course they’re food there. We used to take the kids to the petting zoo. One time we found one eating my wife’s straw purse when we were all distracted.

2 Likes

A felony conviction is a bad thing to have on your record. Even if it’s expunged, everyone would know he was convicted of a felony. Better to be acquitted.

He underestimated how much Republicans just wouldn’t care.

4 Likes

If goats have/get jowls, then it’s the most jowly one of the group.

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree. If Barr intervenes in this one there could a mass exodus from DoJ. Will he risk it?

So found this in WaPo. Since Trump has been elected there have been over 300 cases of kids being bullied because they’re Hispanic, POC, or Muslim. These are the incidents that were reported in new stories across the country, there has to be more that didn’t make it into a news story.
During the same time there were 45+ times where a kid identify with Trump was harassed.
Now what got my dander up was Staph Grisham response to WaPo :

Asked about Trump’s effect on student behavior, White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham noted that first lady Melania Trump — whose “Be Best” campaign denounces online harassment — had encouraged kids worldwide to treat one another with respect.

“She knows that bullying is a universal problem for children that will be difficult to stop in its entirety,” Grisham wrote in an email, “but Mrs. Trump will continue her work on behalf of the next generation despite the media’s appetite to blame her for actions and situations outside of her control.”

Really am I wrong to think that if you’re FLOTUS, and you have an anti-bullying campaign, shouldn’t you be held to a standard? If you can’t even stop the bully in your family why in the world would anyone want to listen to your views?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/local/school-bullying-trump-words/?fbclid=IwAR074QSy7bhcGuNTHo_CePVRBeTXBxrmuGAjzxW9VG0e6MTM9YQxxIkLOjQ&utm_campaign=wp_main&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

3 Likes

Tranquilizer dart. Large game size.

I’m grappling with the meaning of “jowly”…

Could you repeat the question?

2 Likes

If?

2 Likes

I was teen growing up in the suburbs of NYC in the 70’s during the Nixon and Ford administrations. I was kind of shy and used to get bullied until I stood up for myself thus ending the abuse with the bullies learning their lesson.
In those Rockefeller Republican suburbs there was no comparable youth led MAGA group coordinated from the White House and RNC to ramp up attacks on their opponents. Even the conservative college group Young Americans for freedom wouldn’t sink to the level of todays Trump army.

4 Likes

The whole miserable family is “reality” TV, so nothing is real except for the fact that it fools many people. Propaganda works!

3 Likes

Hmm, maybe they have evidence that the Mango Mussolini was conniving with the Russians.

1 Like

What can I say? Maybe I have some hope today.

1 Like

Love it that the page opened for me right on your comment.

Cause I love your comment. Keep that hope coming - despair means Trump wins.

1 Like

He could be pardoned at any time. Remember that Ford pardoned Nixon when Tricky Dick had not been charged with a crime.

It won’t matter.

As soon as the sentence is passed, the tweet/pardon will take place moments later and Stone will be free to join the re-election campaign to pick up right where he left off before he was so rudely interrupted by Justice.

Pardon is doubtful to me.

•It’s a metaphor for craven behavior by the GOP strong men and those posing as such. Bad poetry for sure, but descriptive of the GOP cult.
••I’ll use a socially approved word from here on out if you supply one that is guaranteed to not offend a single person and is also used by women freely.
•••ps: you don’t know how old I am.

I guess she violates the liberal purity test by telling us and showing us that she shoots. She’ll never aim a gun including the AR-15 she enjoys shooting at a living thing, and that’s the dividing line.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available