RNC Spokesperson Deletes Bizarre Tweet Attacking Biden Family Photo | Talking Points Memo

The Republican National Committee’s “rapid response” director on Monday deleted a bizarre attack against Joe Biden that featured a picture of the former vice president and one of his children.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1320263
1 Like

“To the libs in my mentions, odds are this is a photo of Hunter Biden, Joe Biden’s crack smoking son who was administratively discharged from the Navy for testing positive for cocaine and who has abused his dad’s elected position to get rich off the Chinese Communist Party,” he wrote. – GOP official, Steve Guest

Waitaminnit…I thought it was Ukraine. It’s China now? Wow. That kid must have winged feet.

There is no low the GOP liars won’t stoop to.

68 Likes

Shit, Brad Parscale must be cloning itself.

32 Likes

Didn’t members of the RNC lock immigrant children up in cages?

61 Likes

Sociopaths attract other sociopaths. It’s clear as crystal that Steve Guest (if that’s his real name) is a sociopath. He shouldn’t be allowed near a computer, or a campaign for dogcatcher.

34 Likes

They are who we think they are.

72 Likes

”Just last month, Biden posted the photo and others on his Facebook page under a note about Father’s Day.”

I can see how Trump supporters would think it’s pretty creepy for a man who lost his wife and child to hug a surviving son with all the grace and maturity of a loving, nurturing father.

As opposed to one who publicly fantasizes about dating his own daughter and brags about her breasts.

142 Likes

No low to these repugnant republicans. Shame on these fools…

15 Likes

Still do.

6 Likes

just “dating”?

34 Likes
21 Likes

It’s Miller using the ‘guest’ account.

20 Likes

Just got to point out that the Biden children were cute and adorable back then, Trump’s not so much.

At least the Biden kids didn’t have to buy chins.

36 Likes

13 Likes

Trump and his campaign are truly f*cked up. A father and young son at a football game. For someone to think that such an attack is warranted shows just how debased Republican politics has become.

65 Likes

Ewwwwww you are cutting to the chase.

Nice one

17 Likes

These people can’t recognize what a normal family looks like. You know, one in which parents hug and comfort and try to protect their children. One in which parents love their children and don’t weigh how much they benefit them in deciding how to treat them.
Everything these Trumpites touch gets dirt on it.

53 Likes

Joe: Like most of us, the Washington football team has seen its share of good times and bad. The fans look anxious to know what the new name will be and what Ron Rivera can do with these players.

P.S. How bout them Cowboys?

10 Likes

The cruelty is the whole point.

61 Likes

I bet Donald would make his daughter sign an non disclosure agreement before he’d…

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available