RNC Spokesperson Deletes Bizarre Tweet Attacking Biden Family Photo | Talking Points Memo

The reason it’s the RNC scmbag doing this is because they are scared sh*tless. Whatever they throw at soon to be President Biden doesn’t appear to be sticking. This scumbag thought that he’d hop aboard the recent events showing that racism is, indeed, bad. That his totally kool idea blew up in his face like this wouldn’t be surprising to anyone who had two functioning brain cells and wasn’t a member of the Klan.

37 Likes

Keeping it classy.

31 Likes

The “Party of Family Values” strikes again.

33 Likes

I can only imagine his disappointment about not being able to find a picture of Biden wearing Redskins apparel. Well needs must! This guy is obviously the ethical one, the others would have simply photo shopped the needed picture.

Not sure how they do it, but just reading about them makes me feel debased.

10 Likes

Totally well adjusted.

59 Likes

Please tell me that picture has been doctored.

22 Likes

Lose the cl.

5 Likes

Trump is the new Costanza:

16 Likes

Did the photoshop guys at Fox work that photo in order to make them look more attractive?
@birdford. Same thoughts?

5 Likes

I don’t like to laugh at the misfortune of others but…they look hideously stupid, almost inbred. One has to wonder why the famous so often have bad teeth and forced smiles.

11 Likes

I think the photo NEEDS a doctor.

24 Likes

:face_vomiting::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

1 Like

Mike Judge didn’t have to work too hard to do this photoshop of is signature characters. Beavis and Butt-Head.

4 Likes

Oh my god. I believe that is a photo of Senator-elect Biden with his two surviving children around the time of the car crash that killed their mother and little sister. To go by the boys’ ages and the weather, it’s either late November 1972, or possibly January 1973. The crash was at Christmastime, 1972. She had taken the kids to pick out a tree. These R monsters have no humanity. None.

55 Likes

Wow, I can see how Eric snagged Lyra.

3 Likes

So much repulsiveness in this maladministration. Every day, every arena. Thorough, unmitigated, unrelenting. Always cutting out the bottom of the barrel and drilling on down.

10 Likes

Which one is Uday and which Qusay. I get them mixed up.

18 Likes

Biden has notably faced significant tragedy in his family life: His son Beau died in 2015, at age 46, of brain cancer. And Biden’s first wife and daughter were killed in a car accident in 1972, just weeks after he won the Senate seat he’d go on to hold for decades.

Everybody agrees he paid the Chinese to kill his first wife and daughter. Then he sold their bodies for parts to the Russian mafia. Everyone agrees.

4 Likes

I think the people in the photo all saw doctors who made some of the necessary improvements, though there was only so much they could do with Uday and Qusay.

10 Likes

They’d look good knocking on your door as a blind date. If you were blind.

13 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available