RNC Chair Says Trump Will Be Holding ‘Full Rallies’ Soon | Talking Points Memo

Republican National Committee chair Ronna McDaniel said Tuesday morning that President Trump will soon get back to “full rallies,” despite warnings from public health experts to hold ground on limiting large gatherings and crowds as the country braces for a potential second wave of the novel coronavirus.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1313458

16 Likes

Give them the clap.

11 Likes

“Please proceed, Mr. President,”

15 Likes

Up first, Nuremberg.

8 Likes

Just once I want to see what happens if they pan that camera back about 10 ft.

One has to laugh at the irony of defeating social distancing guidelines to give the impression that it’s a full house.

8 Likes

Go for it, MAGAts.

11 Likes

You know, if it weren’t for all of the other innocent people (minimum wage waitstaff, doctors and nurses in the covid wards, etc) who’d suffer as well, I’d say, let ‘em all go and have a great big covid party and everybody get sick.

I’m getting mighty tired of this shit. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

23 Likes

25 Likes

:joy::+1:

3 Likes

Dance faster, Brad, schuck, jive. You can DO IT!

6 Likes

Since, as a nation, we seem largely content to just ride out the 'rona until everyone’s sick or there’s a vaccine (that so many morons will refuse to take), I suppose it’s a good thing on balance that Trump is going to speed up the process with a bunch of superspreader events for his superfans.

13 Likes

Let me guess … the Beatles on the Ed Sullivan Show in '64?

7 Likes

We’re only up to almost 120k deaths, what’s another couple hundred k.

11 Likes

Monty Python.

4 Likes

The dynamics of a trump rally will be interesting what with all the potential counter protesters who are all organized at the moment.

4 Likes

What this says to me is that Trump and Republicans are losing and they know it and are desperate to do anything, grasp at any straw, that can change where we are headed on November 3rd.

12 Likes

Don’t hold your breath. Corona viruses are pretty hard to beat with vaccines. MERS, SARS, SARS-2, the common cold: all corona viruses, all have no effective vaccine.

4 Likes

Baby needs his Nuremberg Rallies to soothe his fragile Ego that has been bruised by REALITY.

11 Likes

And now, a man with a tape recorder up his brother’s nose!

3 Likes