Right-Wing Election Denialism Reaches An Astonishing New Low

Originally published at: Right-Wing Election Denialism Reaches An Astonishing New Low

A lot of things happened. Here are some of the things. This is TPM’s Morning Memo. Sign up for the email version. Is West Virginia Gonna Secede If Kamala Harris Wins? It’s been our editorial policy for some time not to overemphasize legislation at the state level that has merely been introduced. Dozens if not hundreds of…

1 Like

Man’s not right in the head.

Sorry for that ugly photo; maybe this will aid in recovery:

75 Likes

First?

64 Likes

He’s a spastic cat?

5 Likes

Photo Of The Year

Schmuck of the millenium!

51 Likes

West Virginia seceded from Virginia in 1863, in the middle of the Civil War, and joined the Union.

29 Likes

If the Goddess had a sense of humor Elon’s pants would have fallen down. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

44 Likes

Ewwww.

19 Likes

Well if WV tries this shit I assume that OH and KY would/could do a land grab.

13 Likes

When the next visual dictionary is produced that photo of Musk will define DORK.

13 Likes

More like a hairless rat with hypothyroidism.

18 Likes

$90 TCF bibles in every classroom? Let me guess, they’ll eliminate school lunches to pay for them. As far as the amount of lies that the GQP does, it’s not really the amount of lies that has increased (they’ve always lied), it’s mostly how violent and obvious their lies have gotten. We’ve gone from welfare queens to civil war. We’re way down the road to crazytown.

49 Likes

As it becomes more and more clear that NC, SC, GA, and FL are getting all the help that FEMA and the rest of the federal government are able to give them (Thom Tillis admitted that yesterday), the attacks have morphed into the zero sum calculation that the monies independently allocated to immigration by congress (including Republicans) is somehow being diverted from the real Americans devastated by the flooding.

40 Likes

And you can bet there will not be a volume discount on the Bibles.

34 Likes

Let WV secede and we’ll cut off all of their federal benefits and treat them like the developing country they are.

“If West Virginia secedes, does that mean it reverts to becoming part of Virginia again? I have so many questions.”

52 Likes

They can keep Manchin.

45 Likes

If WV wants to hold their electoral college votes hostage, then aren’t they just holding them back from Trump?

51 Likes

First: Eww.
Second: I think that sounds more like the god portrayed in the Raiders of the Lost Arc. That’s going to burn peoples eyes out.

8 Likes

I fail to understand why Deloitte should fire Mr. Gallagher for releasing his PERSONAL email exchanges with Hillbilly Vanilli. And naturally, the sick fuck completely loses his shit.

39 Likes

If West Virginia secedes, does that mean it reverts to becoming part of Virginia again?

And does Virginia get a say in it, or is this a hostile remarriage?

26 Likes