‘Ridiculous Comparison’: Biden Slams Putin’s Defense For Crackdown On Russian Protesters | Talking Points Memo

“Also, no soup for you!”

4 Likes

Well, it is almost July…

2 Likes

“Oh, wait,” said Vladimir. “We helped put him there. Never mind.”

4 Likes

It bears reminding that approximately everyone who lives anywhere within the former Soviet Empire or its sphere of influence, and who was befriended by Giuliani, Flynn, Stone, Johnson, Nunes et al, would have been a teenager or young adult when the Berlin Wall fell. Whatever career or station in life they’d achieved, would’ve been forged in a post-Soviet dystopia where no station is achieved without the express or tacit consent of Putin. Putin’s orbit became Trump’s orbit.

1 Like

Steviedee will definitely not be accused of blathering optimism, that’s for sure!

2 Likes

I love his parting shot, “If you don’t understand that, you’re in the wrong business”.

6 Likes

And one more:

But let’s definitely all surrender.

14 Likes

Don’t forget that he got a special hand-built bicycle from a company who normally takes 18 months to fill an order in 4 days and at a 66% discount, plus they threw in a matching helmet.

6 Likes

1 Like

EXACTLY…

I think it’s the other way around. FOX is just a traitorous Western outpost for PRAVDA. Its owned by a fucking Australian for Chrissakes. Robert “Prune Prick” Murdoch needs to locked up.

5 Likes

Cut the fucking fiber optics to these guys and the will be reduced to selling beets again.

3 Likes

Paging @playitagainrowlf.

2 Likes

Biden: a pro.

This is a very large, diverse, powerful country, with well-educated, articulate, caring people.

Biden wishes to expand that % of the population.

7 Likes

Rupert Murdoch is a naturalized US citizen. And FoxNews belongs to the Fox Corporation, which is a publicly traded company. The Murdoch family (through a trust) owns 39.6% of the stock.

4 Likes

I support both conclusions.

3 Likes

Hey, we got rid of the wanker, he’s your toxic waste problem now.

5 Likes

Any article on Joe Biden meeting Vladimir Putin should be titled, “Biden finally sits down with his predecessor” because at for sure on foreign policy if not everything, Putin was running America until Biden’s inauguration after the insurrection failed.

Well Putin is 68, 10 years younger than Biden, I wonder if the Russian is slipping because his defense to being a repressive murderer is, “you are doing it also”, is also an admission that he is doing everything we say he is doing.

Now I get that is standard for a Republican, instead of denying all the bad shit they do they defend by accusing Democrats of doing the same thing, I always thought Putin was smarter then that. But then again, as Trump was, make that is, a Putin puppet, maybe not.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Maybe if Biden was poisoning the Insurrectionists, Putin would be ok with it.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available