‘Ridiculous Comparison’: Biden Slams Putin’s Defense For Crackdown On Russian Protesters | Talking Points Memo

Putin is biding his time, hoping that Trump will get back in.

1 Like

Putin basically got read the riot act and put on notice that we’re not fucking around. Finally.

15 Likes

He has time. President Hawley, Blackburn or Cotton will do just fine. 3-1/2 years and we can return to idiocy.

Have you considered antidepressants? See your doctor, just bring a printout of your posts, and you’ll definitely be leaving with a prescription.

8 Likes

The key is to always elect good Presidents and never elect crappy ones like former guy. Every Soviet leader has had genocide against indigenous people, slavery, internment of Japanese immigrants and how many other historical faults to throw in our Presidents’ faces, but no good President would be fazed by any of it.

1 Like

So what? How is this relevant to Biden v. Putin?

6 Likes

They certainly do have a measurable amount of cross-fertilization occurring between them for sure. I wonder how they manage to exchange the talking points.

2 Likes

Kaitlin Collins of CNN (who used to work for Tuckums’s Daily Caller) decided to misquote Biden and use that to spring a “Gotcha!” question on him. Joe was not pleased and dressed her down accordingly. But being the good person he is, he apologized later on for flying off the handle.

I, personally, do not believe any apology was necessary. He should have been like Trump and said, “You are a terrible person!!!”, which is the kind of thing Fat Ass would yell at reporters like April Ryan, and usually the media would let that piece of shit get away with it.

Kaitlin Collins didn’t deserve an apology from Joe Biden for her journalistic malpractice. Biden deserves one from Collins - and from CNN!

10 Likes

NO. She asked “why are you so confident he will change…” After he spent five minutes explaining that he wasn’t, but he would be watching.

4 Likes

I’ll bet good money that Biden has read more books about Putin and Russia than Jared Kushner has read books about the politics of the Middle East!

3 Likes

Gee, Vlad must really be missing those Trumpian hummers.

1 Like

That’s what I get from two seconds reading! Putin isn’t all that, compared to Trump he’s smarter and better read tho. But just like Trump he’s a thug with precious little moral compass.

I think the NewsHour played the tape of Trump shoving his way in front of the NATO leaders the other day, jeebus, what a tacky maroon. I like Joe way better!

5 Likes

“Also, no soup for you!”

4 Likes

Well, it is almost July…

2 Likes

“Oh, wait,” said Vladimir. “We helped put him there. Never mind.”

4 Likes

It bears reminding that approximately everyone who lives anywhere within the former Soviet Empire or its sphere of influence, and who was befriended by Giuliani, Flynn, Stone, Johnson, Nunes et al, would have been a teenager or young adult when the Berlin Wall fell. Whatever career or station in life they’d achieved, would’ve been forged in a post-Soviet dystopia where no station is achieved without the express or tacit consent of Putin. Putin’s orbit became Trump’s orbit.

1 Like

Steviedee will definitely not be accused of blathering optimism, that’s for sure!

2 Likes

I love his parting shot, “If you don’t understand that, you’re in the wrong business”.

6 Likes

And one more:

But let’s definitely all surrender.

14 Likes

Don’t forget that he got a special hand-built bicycle from a company who normally takes 18 months to fill an order in 4 days and at a 66% discount, plus they threw in a matching helmet.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available