Republicans Take Trump’s Planned 2024 Election Denialism To The House Floor

I wonder what GOP mega donor bought that house for him.

16 Likes

They don’t need proof. The lies are all they need. The media are complicit because they’re giving oxygen to this nonsense. Instead of calling out this insanity, the media are normalizing it so they continue to get clicks.

11 Likes

May I respectfully suggest “shitweaselly traitorous”?

34 Likes

“Timey-Schwiney”!

1 Like

Excrementus Mustelaly traitorous?

8 Likes

I am holding out for the secret photos taken by his wife of Sammy in the bedroom all decked out in the scarlet regalia of a Cardinal in Rome. You know they exist. Well, I do anyway.

13 Likes

In other news about lying traitors:

17 Likes

Clean as a weasel no more.

3 Likes

My God, House Republicans are shameless ass-kissers!

I hope Democrats go on offense with this show what a crock of BS this bill is!

7 Likes

All those Republicans voting for her in the primary, thinking they are somehow voting for something other than MAGA.

Well, not so much.

11 Likes

Good catch. I think that number was probably meant to be 123.5 million. Here are the results from the 2016 presidential election, from Wikipedia:

Nominee Donald Trump Hillary Clinton
Party Republican Democratic
Electoral vote 304 227
Popular vote 62,984,828 65,853,514
Percentage 46.1% 48.2%
9 Likes

It maybe time for some creative soul on our side to create a shitweasel flag, so we can plant it on certain people’s property. :wink:

5 Likes

Maybe if he went swimming in an American flagged Speedo, he could change the conversation….

On second thought, strike that.

/s

13 Likes

Is that Binx?

2 Likes

I was puzzled by that too. In fact, it was only a subset. From the Brennan Center report:

We interviewed a total of 44 administrators representing 42 jurisdictions in twelve states, including officials in 8 of the 10 jurisdictions with the largest populations of noncitizens nationally.

That covered 23.5 million voters. Only about 30 possible cases were found (leading to further investigation). Of the 42 jurisdictions, 40 had no suspected cases at all.

6 Likes

Hidden somewhere with Obama’s “real” birth certificate.

10 Likes

Too late.

Brain bleach, STAT!!!

2 Likes

IMG_8760

3 Likes

What reporter will finally be clever enough to ask Rumpublicans how they know all those illegal voters didn’t vote for The Rump. The American businessmen who hire illegals are all a bunch of rightists after all. And if they didn’t furnish their workers’ false identities personally, they certainly failed to scrutinize all those forged documents in a hypocritical and self serving way.

However many illegal voters. the Rump is alleging should frankly be subtracted from his total.

9 Likes

I was just thinking we’re paying these Justices too much, but really, I wasn’t thinking straight!

2 Likes