Republicans Take Trump’s Planned 2024 Election Denialism To The House Floor

Donald Trump has been fixated on non-citizen voting for years. Back in 2016, he insisted falsely that he would’ve won the popular vote if it hadn’t been for millions of undocumented immigrants voting for Hillary Clinton.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1490256

Ah to be first, with nothing to say…

Ok, here’s the best I can do.

35 Likes

38 Likes

Brennan Center conducted a review in 2016 in response to Trump’s false claims about the popular vote and found that only 0.0001 percent of the 23.5 million votes cast could even potentially be from non-citizens — a couple dozen people in a country of more than 300 million.

Only 23.5 million votes cast? Shouldn’t there be something like 150 million? Perhaps what is meant is only a subset in some geographical location?

4 Likes

And yet, nothing will be done or said about it other than the tut-tutting from the Left.

The Right will probably award Alito the Peace Prize or Cross of Iron or something…

9 Likes

AND no Cat photo??
All dressed up and no where to go.

2 Likes

So fake “illegal immigrants are voting” is a future excuse for losing? And dems sinking it will allow fingers to be pointed. That seems likely ineffective.

It sounds more like a talking point to grift off of MAGA.

8 Likes

How’s this:

32 Likes

I don’t know so much as its a future excuse for losing as it’s a chronic excuse for losing.

If the GQP ever figure out that winning elections is about not doing ill against most of your constituents, I suspect the world will come to an end.

19 Likes

You fit in the Hive very well.

That’s all I have.

10 Likes

It’s only a matter of time before we see the photo of his Stars-and-Bars flag.

Only a matter of time…

42 Likes

Not kiddy enuff!

:wink:

11 Likes

Why not go all out? The House Republic-rats could introduce a resolution saying that the 2020 presidential election was stolen and that the president should step down. “Besides which we are concerned with illegal aliens illegally voting–now and in the years to come–as demographics overwhelm our white Real Americans.”

12 Likes

[someone’s been visiting the farm page]…

5 Likes

Wait! Is that @castor_troy’s flag?

3 Likes

Or the farm!

4 Likes

And that won’t matter either.

I mean, who’s gonna stop the guy from professing his beliefs? Seriously. Who?

1 Like

Some idiot, I don’t recall who, said she was afraid migrants might use a green card to vote. That would be like handing a Cop a license suspension notification when asked for license and insurance. It’s not that easy to get a green card and doing that would void it and get the holder deported.

Where are these illegal aliens? Where is the money Biden took in bribes? Where are the 35,000 votes that were illegally inserted into the AZ governors race? Where are these Chinese military folks crossing the border? Where are these terrorists that have crossed the Southern border? Where are the kids that identify as furries? And so forth. They must be hiding out with the “some people” Journalists yak about in the White House press briefings.

27 Likes

Republicans have one plan, steal the election by hook or by crook.

14 Likes

“provocative”…?

Really NYT?

Try seditious.

34 Likes