Republicans’ Pasts Haunt Them As They Rush To Support Reproductive Rights They Put In Harm's Way

Moreno: Faith teaches you that life begins at conception.

Me: whose faith?

6 Likes

Upper left and right are individual “beginners”. Lower left and right are the same two individuals a day or three later

5 Likes

I opt (usually) for kindness and gentleness…except for mosquitoes as one gave me malaria. I did not enjoy it at all.

2 Likes

The Trump Maga Party will do or say anything that they think will not piss off normal people. If Biden wins, they will revert back to their old philosophy that anything good for The People (as Ma Joad referred to us) is bad. They are a form of sickness that needs to be permanently cured or removed from society, like they used to do with sanatoriums to protect against the spread of contagens.

Fact Check: True.

3 Likes

When I was going to Zoology School to learn to become the next Marlon Perkins, I took a required embryology course…

Of course it’s not quite a simple as Ernst Haeckel originally postulated.

3 Likes

Hi Darr!
You are my doppleganger.
Me: 30 years in med research. Kicked out for no funding
20 years teaching HS Bio.
Retired last year
I learned kind and gentle teaching 8th grade

4 Likes

It’s simpler than that. It’s basically, if they’re for it, I’m against.

1 Like

Right winger media

Three years is not much when one is 81 and the loser is 78. The news papers aren’t “even handed” anywhere. Almost always there’s 2 or 3 articles with images of trump before Biden is presented as an after thought.

I’m voting for sanity and proven results. Trump should stay unemployed

6 Likes

6 Likes

Already failed.

1 Like

We wrote a grant on a way to see and diagnose ovarian cancer early using a flexible tube like device with a lens for optical coherence tomography. The granting agency said our work didn’t concern very many people whereupon I gave up. Half of humanity wasn’t enough. The granting agency just did not get it. I retired. I don’t do well when confronted with deliberate stupidity. But a grad student has carried the work forward and greatly improved the crude devise we originally cobbled together.

5 Likes

Lauren Boebert whips out her fakies at the victory party

“These are very China, but I’m okay with that,” Boebert said, laughing.

3 Likes

Apparently, the attention worked…

4 Likes

He blames the media for making him behave properly? I guess that’s how to tell people you’re a disgusting asswipe with telling people you’re a disgusting asswipe.

4 Likes

Studied Alzheimer’s disease convinced beta amyloid was not the cause. Found a protein, reactivated in AD, Sema3a, axon guidance that kills unsuccessful competitors. No one was interested.
Anti amyloid therapy is still ineffective and killing patients.

5 Likes

Those are shocking numbers. I hate the New York Times. They are absolutely not who people think they are.

5 Likes

I want the DNC to hit hard on this – there are no take-backs on this topic. Either you’re for women’s reproductive freedom, or you’re not. And that includes FREE access to whatever birth control method a woman wants, subsidized IVF for those who want it, and abortion for those who need it.

3 Likes

Life MAY begin at conception, but PREGNANCY doesn’t begin until implantation in the uterine wall.

8 Likes

That’s your opinion. It isn’t the view of a lot of self-important ignorant religious fanatics who are working hard to take charge of America.

1 Like