Republicans’ Pasts Haunt Them As They Rush To Support Reproductive Rights They Put In Harm's Way

Rentals. He’s got a lease with an option to buy.

7 Likes

Someone didn’t get the memo-- or maybe he did and just didn’t GAF
https://x.com/MollyJongFast/status/1805715025451270266?cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjcw%3D%3D

3 Likes

Politico article:
https://www.politico.com/live-updates/2024/06/25/congress/rosendale-ivf-morally-wrong-00164916

3 Likes

A federal law that declares life begins at conception could easily be weaponized to threaten access to IVF across the country

Forget IVF.

That kind of federal law could literally give dumb, crass politicians the power to regard you and I as unprotected, subhuman creatures.

In other words, as game. Ask a black person what that’s like.

9 Likes

LOL…not quite there yet haha

ETA: Given the age demographic Mango is most popular with though, it might have made sense for him to go with the granny Velcro instead of shoestrings though…

6 Likes

Maybe from a sweatshop in China?

This dick-nose should have a meet-up in a gravel pit with Crusty Gnome.

Bonus material on what a complete fucking kkklown this guy is…

13 Likes

Another question for the embryo-personhood religious cults: when a woman receives multiple embryos for her womb in IVF treatment, and may be only 1 or even none survive, is the woman charged with murder?

10 Likes

I think I said that but I would call them religious idoloters.

The fact is they claim it is a Christian position grounded in their faith but the notion that life begins at conception isn’t biblical. That notion was picked up by some Christian scholars who weren’t paying attention to what was written in their book. They got people to believe them by claiming their thoughts were Christian.

Before conception means they are talking about contraception. You are probably right. The notion that we should ban contraception is near and dear to the hearts of a lot of conservative Catholic bishops.

10 Likes

Every menstrual period is MURDER. Oh kaaayy…

8 Likes

You’re delusional if you think there isn’t a significant percentage of our military that looks at something like this with jealousy and wishes for their opportunity to do it for Mango…

Anonymous TV 🇺🇦

@YourAnonTV

🚨BREAKING: A coup is underway in #Bolivia, with tanks seen at the entrance of the presidential palace, an armored vehicle ramming into the doors to allow troops to enter, and those troops storming the building

4 Likes

“They don’t think things through. They don’t consider the implications of their absolutist positions. They don’t worry about the consequences. They don’t care about who gets hurt. As long as it isn’t THEM.”

Generalize the message. Emphasize that this is how the Republican Party works today. Like an impulse-driven toddler.

6 Likes

Don’t be silly!

It would be manslaughter. (With some kind of “slut” enhancement – biblical lawyers would know the real term.)

5 Likes

In a nutshell, Republicans lie about their lying, and accuse Democrats of lying for calling them out. Got it.

5 Likes

harlot

6 Likes

So you’re our President Emeritus of the “I Hate Ted Cruz Fan Club”?

4 Likes

I can’t prove it, but I suspect it has always been cool to hate Ted Cruz.

5 Likes

Keens
As a kid it was P. F. Flyers

2 Likes

Get ready to enjoy the loss of everything. It’s what the Zombie Fourth Estate WANTS, so it’s doing everything it can to make it happen.

3 Likes