Republicans Are Up To Their Same Old Tricks On Social Security

Exactly!! And then LBJ was left to do all the actual work that JFK totes would have done if the Mob hadn’t forced him to run that sheep farm instead!

1 Like

…just like big boys do!

2 Likes

I’m joking about the farm, of course. LBJ was too ambitious about getting that seat and didn’t want to wait…

2 Likes

Another lesson in Be Careful What You Wish For.

1 Like

Life’s much nicer staying as the person behind the one in charge, pulling the strings but without all the dang attention.

5 Likes

You learn that from @rascal_crone?

2 Likes

Dear Mr. Christ:

2 Likes

In Roman numerals, you’d get a D for that effort. I guess you don’t want any part of the Millennium generation?

3 Likes

Dude, I knew you were military, but I didn’t know it was Napoleonic.

1 Like

Maybe MQuarthy just can’t count. Math is HARD!!!

1 Like

The Chinese spy balloon is safely in the hands of our military intelligence, but MTG’s going to carry a white balloon into the SOTU anyways.

We need young voters invested in parties and policies, not shiny, shiny people. Remember how Feeling the Bern ended? I do!

Note to Self: Those funds are currently in excess. Republicans want to siphon off the tiniest bit – to make a breech. So, like the Colorado, they can drain it to dust.

It is weird how the GQP will just airbrush their own Presidencies out of history–sort of like W’s years in power, which morphed into a combo-Clinton-Obama Presidency that lasted 24 years.

2 Likes

To be fair, Trump never actually was elected, so everything from 2017-2021 is really Hillary’s fault.

Roy Cohn would be so proud.

1 Like

Wow that’s horrific! It’s also impressive how the lead pair jumped (and cleared!) the line of chairs in perfect synchrony even amidst their panic

1 Like

Ralph, you‘ve changed….! You‘re looking younger these days…

2 Likes

Let’s see, many times have you called some man a “dick?”

Oh, some of these “Christians” are going to the 9th Ring of the Inferno.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available